RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:ohhh: I'm too ignorant to even think of something like this. I'd probably just spazz out.

They are about to try and destroy her too. White women will learn, they're second class citizens when it all boils down to it.
It boggles my mind brehette

The men they vote for are literally trying to marginalize them to the point where they will have no control over their bodies and no say in their own destinies

And they think somehow that the right wing white men will cede that power to them once all the coloreds and undesirables are gone or removed

It's wild

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

The men they vote for are literally trying to marginalize them to the point where they will have no control over their bodies and no say in their own destinies

And they think somehow that the right wing white men will cede that power to them once all the coloreds and undesirables are gone or removed

It's wild

Be a handmaid Wife in the handmaid tale brehs

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It's wild
It seems baffling until you realize it's racism. None of what you said matters as long as they keep white men in power. They're rather share it with white men than everybody else.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It seems baffling until you realize it's racism. None of what you said matters as long as they keep white men in power. They're rather share it with white men than everybody else.
There are House Negroes, and they are Bed Negroes. White Women share a bed with White Men. They are Bed Negroes.

If white men are 40% of the population, why do they control 95% of government?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries,” Trump said. “I should have fired him right after the convention, say I don’t want that guy. Or at least fired him the first day on the job. ... I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don’t want him there when I get there.”
EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

Haven't been around my phone/laptop today so idk if this got shared but what in the entire fukk?