RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm going to act like I didnt even come in today. I'll come back tomorrow confused as to whats going on. :yeshrug:

*AZBeauty walks into work. Her manager catches her on the way in.*

Manager: "Why don't you have a seat" :sitdown:

AZBeauty: :merchant:

Manager: "Our IT guys have detected some suspicious activity on your workstation" :sitdown:

AZBeauty: :why: (internally feeling like :damn:)

Manager: "Could you please define the term 'cac'?":sitdown:

AZBeauty::deadmanny:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
*AZBeauty walks into work. Her manager catches her on the way in.*

Manager: "Why don't you have a seat" :sitdown:

AZBeauty: :merchant:

Manager: "Our IT guys have detected some suspicious activity on your workstation" :sitdown:

AZBeauty: :why: (internally feeling like :damn:)

Manager: "Could you please define the term 'cac'?":sitdown:

AZBeauty::deadmanny:

:francis: short hand for Caucasians, Maam

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:francis: short hand for Caucasians, Maam
Carrots and Cauliflower, pretend you are on a vegan website and you were exploring options for a healthier worktime lunch regime, for everybody. If they want to press it further, say you are feeling discriminated against, and cry. Turn a good day into a great day.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Putin really is a master agent :wow:

Trump’s admiration for the leader of Russia was inexplicable and never wavered after taking office. He praised the Russian leader, congratulated him, defended him, pursued meetings with him, and fought virtually any policy or punitive measure that might displease him.

A trained intelligence operative, Putin understood the power of playing to someone’s insecurities and ego. On cue, he reciprocated with frequent praise for the president he had sought to install in the White House.

In phone conversations with Trump, Putin would whisper conspiratorially, telling the U.S. president that it wasn’t their fault that they could not consummate the relationship that each had sought. Instead, Putin sought to reinforce Trump’s belief that he was being undermined by a secret government cabal, a bureaucratic “deep state.”

“It’s not us. We get it,” Putin would tell Trump, according to White House aides. “It’s the subordinates fighting against our friendship.”

:PutinTrollFace:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Carrots and Cauliflower, pretend you are on a vegan website and you were exploring options for a healthier worktime lunch regime, for everybody. If they want to press it further, say you are feeling discriminated against, and cry. Turn a good day into a great day.

:ohhh: I'm too ignorant to even think of something like this. I'd probably just spazz out.

They are about to try and destroy her too. White women will learn, they're second class citizens when it all boils down to it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:ohhh: I'm too ignorant to even think of something like this. I'd probably just spazz out.

They are about to try and destroy her too. White women will learn, they're second class citizens when it all boils down to it.
That's cuz they all got grabbed by the p*ssy. And they still voted for Trump.