RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I appreciate this reasoning but I actually disagree. Democrats outnumber Republicans in this country. Republicans/Trump supporters are always more likely to vote anyway. It’s just what they do. Firing them up with a wedge issue isn’t a huge concern because they respond the same way when fired up or not fired up.

What IS a concern is Democrat turnout. Democrats are the ones who need to be inspired and fired up to have a great turnout. If dangling the idea that we could get the most evil and incompetent president in history impeached if we win actually gets more people out to the polls, I’ll take that outcome along with whatever residual extra Trump voters get charged up because I think it’s a net win for Democrats. So I actually am glad Hillary is going there. I may eat my words later sure, but I see what she’s doing
Republicans in the Senate still hold the final hand in impeachment even if the Dems take control. They can hand them a huge L just out of spite for losing control of Congress if they play too hard and not follow Mueller’s lead.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Unhinged_Omarosa.jpg

funk.zip | openload

NapsOldDroog

Rookie
Daps
duckduckgo doesn't track you. yandex is one of the search engines they scrape for results. the only thing yandex knows is what people are looking for on their index, not who is looking for it.

and yes tor was a us military project to help dissidents in totalitarian countries browse anonymously. that's still true today although it has limitations because people ultimately emerge from the tor network and connect to unencrypted sites. just stay on https and don't run javascript and other apps that can leak your IP.

Is Tor Really Anonymous and Secure?

HTTPS doesn't do anything to hide your IP. It encrypts the body of the HTTP message, which is good for form submission containing sensitive content.

Good luck not using JS, or cookies for that matter, in 2018.

Knowing someones IP isn't terribly useful on its own with NAT policies, private networks, and the ability to tunnel.

Even if you're surfing the web from a stolen PC running a VM using a spoofed MAC address connected on someone elses wifi tunneling through 5 VPNs, you can still be traced by things such as:

- What sites you post on
- The grammar and punctuation you use
- The things you talk about

Just look at the anonymous OP-ed and the word "lodestar"

Daps