RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Page 2:

Just waiting for this shyt to be tied to clinton foundation because we know Trump is a plant
full

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That says Putin got a couple moles working in the US Gov...

It’s over for Putin tho

True indeed this debacle the past two years has put Russia in Europe and U.S crosshairs. I expect a lot of Russia chaos pretty soon.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Trump said it himself, he hates spies and people that would turn on their country. I don’t see what is so shocking here, VPut needs to be [redacted] like a wounded animal, until then, this is how we living.

no need for a redact here my friend.
Putin should be the target of assassination by the West.

i'd like to see him get extradited.
if he landed in a country were he thought he was safe but secretly an extradition agreement was made or coerced.

that would be the move.
make putin a prisoner within his sphere of influence until he slips up and then we put a bag over his head and fly him to an undisclosed location.

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
I really thought Trump was a plant to destroy Republicans to help Clinton at the time.
given that we learned hillary wanted the media to focus on trump, you could be forgiven for thinking that

:wow:i found a way to throw some shade at shillary today, i'm clocking out early

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Putin is basically finding people in witness protection:damn:

I thought that was impossible. Putin on some other shyt. That man is on another level. We just can't compete
Kinda...cause the FBI was on to these assassins the moment they landed.

It’s kinda impressive. Watch the spies and watch them connect to other spies.

Fascinating shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trump is playing the media and the public like a flute. He makes these outrageous claims (this time about the deaths in PR) to distract from more damning information. In Fear, which I'm assuming is what Trump is trying to obfuscate, it says Trump's tweets don't go out the second he writes them. They are studied, thought over, and then sent out. Trump and his administration are using propaganda and strategic communication to control narratives. I wish the news media did not fall for it every fukking time. Oh well :francis:

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
page 5: (maschine man is pink freud)

No one else thinks there is a lot more sinister shyt going on here?

Say what you want, but it seems like all these dudes with skeletons in their closets are real worried about ppl in this administration outing them.

The intelligence community and these career politicians like McCain are starting to get nervous.

Y'all can say what you want about trump, but he's not afraid to mix things up. However, if he could have done without bannon I think he'd have a lot more support.

shyt on him if you want, but he really is trying to drain the swamp. The CIA and all the intelligence community is corrupt as hell.
:mjlol:

You're legit stupid as fukk breh.
:russ: