RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That’s the part that kills me too. One of the greatest tricks Individual-1 ever pulled was convincing us that facts are to be “agreed” or “disagreed” with. No. They are facts. You do not “disagree”. He is just WRONG.

So let me get this straight.. if casualty numbers DID make Individual-1 look bad, then Ryan would dispute them? Lol he’s such an assclown. And this lie about Puerto Rico being “isolated” should be beneath him but obviously isn’t. It is nothing short of pure propaganda and isn’t even good or believable. It’s Russian-level quality of lie, at best
The second greatest trick was convincing people he is a counter puncher. He can do whatever he wants under the guise of "fighting back" even though he is the aggressor 99% of the time.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Who said its slow? Thats when the real shyt is going down in the background. :damn::damn::damn::damn:.. pauley went for the cracker. He is pleading, this is exactly when the titanic first hit the iceberg... nikkas don’t even know the ship is going fukking split then go head first:banderas:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump is playing the media and the public like a flute. He makes these outrageous claims (this time about the deaths in PR) to distract from more damning information. In Fear, which I'm assuming is what Trump is trying to obfuscate, it says Trump's tweets don't go out the second he writes them. They are studied, thought over, and then sent out. Trump and his administration are using propaganda and strategic communication to control narratives. I wish the news media did not fall for it every fukking time. Oh well :francis:
He was successful at normalizing shyt, like cmj said. Every single day, today included, I looked at his tweet(s) about PR and I’m like “he does this every day”, but that PR tweet today set muthafukkas off. I mean, I get it, he is marginalizing dead Americans, but my level of hatred for him is ALWAYS at a 10, so it’s everyday for me

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manafort and trump have a joint defense agreement. That may end but I don’t see him turning on trump. He’s already old as fuk.

This might be a signal from Mueller that he doesn’t need Manaforts testimony any more. And any prison time will effectively be a life sentence anyways.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He's a potential Supreme Court Justice.

Trump has successfully made y'all normalize everything. :mjcry:

I can't even argue with you :crying45:.

I just feel like this is something that would have been caught in his background check but I guess that is why it was submitted to the Feds.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Manafort and trump have a joint defense agreement. That may end but I don’t see him turning on trump. He’s already old as fuk.

This might be a signal from Mueller that he doesn’t need Manaforts testimony any more. And any prison time will effectively be a life sentence anyways.
All true but I wonder what he could have possibly agreed to for Mueller and his team to accept a plea, they have all the leverage and are playing from a position of power. He had to offer up something, no way they don't tell him to kick rocks and see him at trial otherwise.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

What incentive does Mueller really have to give him a plea deal if he's not going to flip on Trump?

It seems doubtful that Mueller would agree to give Manafort a plea deal if he wasn't offering something in return. If not Trump he has to be flipping on somebody, because what else could he offer?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I’m at work now and I hear someone listening to tucker Carlson in the lounge and all this dude does is interrupt his guests when they’re trying to make their point. Screaming at the top of his lungs and the person can’t even finish their arguments.:gucci:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What incentive does Mueller really have to give him a plea deal if he's not going to flip on Trump?

It seems doubtful that Mueller would agree to give Manafort a plea deal if he wasn't offering something in return. If not Trump he has to be flipping on somebody, because what else could he offer?

This.

Prosecution only gives plea deals when they have something to gain. Information or the quick disposition of a case.

Some of these talking heads tend to over analyze things.