RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have to agree, whatever "sexual misconduct" that took place while he was a teenager with another teenager is not relevant at this point. Its a weak tactic that could absolutely backfire unless its being used to document a pattern of history of him being a rapist
He's a potential Supreme Court Justice.

Trump has successfully made y'all normalize everything. :mjcry:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He's a potential Supreme Court Justice.

Trump has successfully made y'all cynical about everything. :mjcry:
y’all can actually watch my decent into cynicism in this thread over the last year and a half. Very interesting human case study.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
y’all can actually watch my decent into cynicism in this thread over the last year and a half. Very interesting human case study.
Fair enough.

But that's the goal of it. When people stop calling out liars and being honest themselves; if they no longer call out immorality and become immoral themselves then Trump and people like him win.

There's a reason why racists always speak in favor of the free exchange of ideas without repercussion and distort the first amendmentto meaning all speech is protected.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fair enough.

But that's the goal of it. When people stop calling out liars and being honest themselves; if they no longer call out immorality and become immoral themselves then Trump and people like him win.

There's a reason why racists always speak in favor of the free exchange of ideas without repercussion and distort the first amendmentto meaning all speech is protected.
I’m well aware, and I agree with you. The son of a bytch is the fukking devil incarnate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
fQu4M1t.gif

Manafort pleas out of second trial!

:PaulieWalnutsManafort:​

:mjgrin:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Whether he cooperates or not, I doubt he's walking with a favorable deal, he's still looking at about 12 years in prison, if no pardon is handed down. I think Trump will pardon him on his way out, possibly, not before midterms, at minimum.

I would think that the SC team isn't worried about the trial, and would have cooperation as a non negotiable part of the plea deal.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is a very very very very very very important next 2 hours until we find out the details about the plea deal. This could be the beginning of a whole part of a new investigation, a crucial middle/meat part of the ongoing investigation, or about the end of the whole investigation. I’m glued to Twitter/this thread/reddit. My other iPad, this iPad, my phone, and my laptop for other stuff.

Mueller prob gave him a guarantee of his family safety.. name change and all....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Putin is basically finding people in witness protection:damn:

I thought that was impossible. Putin on some other shyt. That man is on another level. We just can't compete
That says Putin got a couple moles working in the US Gov...

It’s over for Putin tho