RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All true but I wonder what he could have possibly agreed to for Mueller and his team to accept a plea, they have all the leverage and are playing from a position of power. He had to offer up something, no way they don't tell him to kick rocks and see him at trial otherwise.

What incentive does Mueller really have to give him a plea deal if he's not going to flip on Trump?

It seems doubtful that Mueller would agree to give Manafort a plea deal if he wasn't offering something in return. If not Trump he has to be flipping on somebody, because what else could he offer?

not having to prepare for and go thru another trial.

if manafort and his attorneys made it absolutely clear to mueller that no matter what the government offers that he will under no circumstances turn on trump, then what would be the point of mueller taking it to trial?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:picard:pink freud was shytting this thread up something serious
As awful as nap is, pink fraud should’ve been WOAT last year. He spent a good half the year if not more going out of his way to shyt up and derail every thread and discussion he could on this subject. It should have gotten him banned for spamming honestly.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Tucker Carlson interview :mjlol:

I caught the tail end of it.

Fox News is garbage

I did too. I guess talking over the guest every SINGLE question counts as effective journalism over at Fox.

Tucker has to be the dumbest and most pathetic host on prime time by far.

Even by Fox News standards he is terrible.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I did too. I guess talking over the guest every SINGLE question counts as effective journalism over at Fox.

Tucker has to be the dumbest and most pathetic host on prime time by far.

Even by Fox News standards he is terrible.
He’s worse then Bill O’Reilly and I thought no one could be worse then him

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pc2dolpU4F1qzyko4o1_1280.png