RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Worst part of all this is that Republican voters are going to reject anybody less racist, less stupid, less hostile, and less of an a$$hole than Trump in the future. They've finally been given the fat, white devil they've always wanted and they're going to run Cruz and Rubio out of the party to gleeful shouts of "CUCKSERVATIVE!"

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I've noticed in my own personal life the past couple years. Black people are more tense than at any point I can remember in my years. I've also noticed us snapping on each other more often and more quickly.

Now, I know this is the internet, with smilies and trolling and such being the norm. But a lot of us are 30+ year old black men and women reading and writing here. Can we comport as such? These random insults, cuss-out and goofy trolling accusations that go too far. Like, a lot of these things said on this site, people would not say to another persons face, And even if you would, that is not normal, or bold, or manly, or a show of strength and responsibility. These are tense times, and most of us here agree with each other through learning more than 95% of the time. Let's not lose brotherhood and sisterhood in internet intelligence pissing contests.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

So more perjury from Kavanaugh.

Most people didn't even know the republicans hacked the democrats... Now one of the key people involved with that is about to be elected to the Supreme Court. This is a farce.[/QUOTE

I was a jurist in a trial where a police officer clearly engaged in perjury. That police officer was part of my district.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe he will rescind his nomination. The judge isn’t nearly as cute as he believes he is.

breh, these people see themselves - and i'm not trying to be melodramatic, it's literally what they believe - as warriors in defense of white supremacy. not saying that EVERY member of the GOP does, but that is literally how the GOP/right wing frames the issue (coded language of course) of judicial nominations. they are not stupid. they realize the demographic shifts taking place and they are setting the stage to make sure that even if their numbers dwindle that they have a tight grip on the political and financial machinery of the entire country. they get the smartest white males in law school, plug them into the federalist society and use that network to get them into the premier clerkships, law firms and then into government. they then shuffle them from one agency to another, giving them higher profile positions with the justice department/solicitor generals office and large political advocacy organizations until they have the presidency and vacancies appear.

this is literally the pinnacle of a legal career, he's not going willingly. the only thing that will stop him is if revelations (hopefully there are much more) push Flake/Corker/Murkowski to signal they will vote no.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You can place bets on Bovada in regards to who the Author of that Op-Ed is. Here are their odds:

Jeff Sessions +250
Mike Pence +350
John Kelly +450
Dan Coats +500
James Mattis +600
Don McGahn +1500
Nikki Haley +1000
Javanka +2000
Kellyane Conway +2000
Donald Trump +2500
Melania Trump +5000
*The writer and/or New York Times must confirm the source of the Op-Ed by December 31, 2020 for wager to have action.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
breh, these people see themselves - and i'm not trying to be melodramatic, it's literally what they believe - as warriors in defense of white supremacy. not saying that EVERY member of the GOP does, but that is literally how the GOP/right wing frames the issue (coded language of course) of judicial nominations. they are not stupid. they realize the demographic shifts taking place and they are setting the stage to make sure that even if their numbers dwindle that they have a tight grip on the political and financial machinery of the entire country. they get the smartest white males in law school, plug them into the federalist society and use that network to get them into the premier clerkships, law firms and then into government. they then shuffle them from one agency to another, giving them higher profile positions with the justice department/solicitor generals office and large political advocacy organizations until they have the presidency and vacancies appear.

this is literally the pinnacle of a legal career, he's not going willingly. the only thing that will stop him is if revelations (hopefully there are much more) push Flake/Corker/Murkowski to signal they will vote no.
The NYTimes just released a weird story about the judge. It’s about Clinton’s Vince Foster.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can place bets on Bovada in regards to who the Author of that Op-Ed is. Here are their odds:

Jeff Sessions +250
Mike Pence +350
John Kelly +450
Dan Coats +500
James Mattis +600
Don McGahn +1500
Nikki Haley +1000
Javanka +2000
Kellyane Conway +2000
Donald Trump +2500
Melania Trump +5000
*The writer and/or New York Times must confirm the source of the Op-Ed by December 31, 2020 for wager to have action.

didn't think of that one but that's a decent bet. she's young, very ambitious and probably doesn't respect trump.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Something I've noticed in my own personal life the past couple years. Black people are more tense than at any point I can remember in my years. I've also noticed us snapping on each other more often and more quickly.

Now, I know this is the internet, with smilies and trolling and such being the norm. But a lot of us are 30+ year old black men and women reading and writing here. Can we comport as such? These random insults, cuss-out and goofy trolling accusations that go too far. Like, a lot of these things said on this site, people would not say to another persons face, And even if you would, that is not normal, or bold, or manly, or a show of strength and responsibility. These are tense times, and most of us here agree with each other through learning more than 95% of the time. Let's not lose brotherhood and sisterhood in internet intelligence pissing contests.

Arent you Nap's alias? So you log into your alias to send a shot at yourself without @'ing yourself? :dwillhuh: