RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
peep my sig.
your are just a susceptible to it as any of us are.

much respect for what you have done with this thread but at the end of the day everyone perceives what they see in their own way.
i imagine that everyone who posts in here regularly agree on over 90% of the issues, if not more.

when i see an opinion i don't agree with in this thread i just :patrice:, do some research on it and keep it moving.

this is something that is mostly open to interpretation and given color by the extenuating circumstances.
how important is this in the big picture?

:manny:

no need to be a dikk about it.

:francis:
You're talking to a bot probably so don't feed the trolls

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ironic that Woodward leaked the South Korea memo a day after Kim Jong Un announces 'unwavering' support of Trump. Of all the documents to leak, why leak the one that puts South Korea in a perilous position?

Not saying that Woodward is working with anyone, but is pulling up receipts worth putting an entire country on alert? Trump will feel compelled to act now that the receipts are dropped and will potentially follow through on a process that had fallen to the wayside.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Ironic that Woodward leaked the South Korea memo a day after Kim Jong Un announces 'unwavering' support of Trump. Of all the documents to leak, why leak the one that puts South Korea in a perilous position?

Not saying that Woodward is working with anyone, but is pulling up receipts worth putting an entire country on alert? Trump will feel compelled to act now that the receipts are dropped and will potentially follow through on a process that had fallen to the wayside.

Does this highlight the conundrum in the op-ed? Lol. He’s president he’s entitled to do whatever he deems fit.

The next congress will have a lot to do. The days of congress giving free reign to the executive branch is over. And the Supreme Court also just rendered themselves useless.