RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lying judge in question is a Bush guy.

You’re doing a great job, Brownie!

That administration.

This administration took all of the D League and rebranded them.

No one in the world is happier for the trump administration than Bush II.

He is truly a lucky mfer.

Think about it. This mfer left the office thinking he would go down in history as the worst president the USA has ever had. He only had to endure that shyt for 8 years, during which he fukkd around, played golf and painted all day. trump rolls around and now all of a sudden he's everyone's favorite uncle again.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
No one in the world is happier for the trump administration than Bush II.

He is truly a lucky mfer.

Think about it. This mfer left the office thinking he would go down in history as the worst president the USA has ever had. He only had to endure that shyt for 8 years, during which he fukkd around, played golf and painted all day. trump rolls around and now all of a sudden he's everyone's favorite uncle again.

I think he’s a war criminal. I understand there are some folks who enjoy his art show, but to me he’s a war criminal.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
When Dems get control of the house and the senate, they can impeach Kavanaugh for lying under oath. He lied back then and his ass is lying now. Rethugs have no shame.

Ironic that Woodward leaked the South Korea memo a day after Kim Jong Un announces 'unwavering' support of Trump. Of all the documents to leak, why leak the one that puts South Korea in a perilous position?

Not saying that Woodward is working with anyone, but is pulling up receipts worth putting an entire country on alert? Trump will feel compelled to act now that the receipts are dropped and will potentially follow through on a process that had fallen to the wayside.

It was said 2 days ago he had the letter. Trump better stop calling his bluff.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I believe he will rescind his nomination. The judge isn’t nearly as cute as he believes he is.
he better rescind it because of he's smart he would see where this is going and his criminal liability in how he paid off his credit cards after buying up all those baseball tickets

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
he better rescind it because of he's smart he would see where this is going and his criminal liability in how he paid off his credit cards after buying up all those baseball tickets
Imagine putting a man on the supreme court who doesn't even have the judgement to not spend all his money on baseball tickets.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Either tomorrow or Saturday, there will be sirens blazing in this thread that the judge has changed his mind.