RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh she told dude be careful how he answers.. She knew who he spoke with and Kavonah was trying to get her to reveal the name lmaoo
They’re setting himself up so he will have to recuse himself from anything Russia/Mueller related

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It seriously baffles me that, despite everything we know, Active Measures, the Trump Tower meeting/emails, Mayflower speech, countless lies from countless individuals, etc etc still like half the country believes there’s been no proof of collusion simply because they don’t care/pay attention or only consume right wing media. This shyt is so much worse than Watergate could ever dream of being and most of the country has the wool over their fukking eyes

It’s the Law and Order effect. People want a case proven with 100% DNA and a tape of the incident.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the Law and Order effect. People want a case proven with 100% DNA and a tape of the incident.
*looks @ black skin*

Thats news to me.

Same people that swear up and down on the Obama birther shyt after it was proven false. Same people behind pizzagate. But now they need 1000% clear cut evidence. lol

It's willful dishonesty bruh, all it is. A plague upon this country, politics and political discussions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m standing by Kellyanne as my pick. But still not sure what a “denial” means. The author wrote it anonymously so of course he/she will deny if asked
Kellyanne is a silly pick. The guy is clearly someone in the defense sector of the government.