RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Doubt I'd know of the person, but I'd like to know who Sen. Harris was referring to at the Kasowitz firm. She knew he had a conversation or multiple conversations with someone relating to the SC investigation, and had to have offered an opinion.

Breh she told dude be careful how he answers.. She knew who he spoke with and Kavonah was trying to get her to reveal the name lmaoo

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
Doubt I'd know of the person, but I'd like to know who Sen. Harris was referring to at the Kasowitz firm. She knew he had a conversation or multiple conversations with someone relating to the SC investigation, and had to have offered an opinion.

Don't think for one second it wasn't this guy, Marc Kasowitz. There may have been someone else but on a level of this significance he was definitely getting some possible steering or guidance from Trump's long time attorney and friend (who by the way has defended him on the talk show and news circuit.) Sounds like someone in the firm dropped a dime to the committee or the Special Counsel, who now wants him on record in front of the public denying it.....

From the firm's website:

Marc, the firm’s founding and managing partner, has been profiled by Law360 as one of the country's most innovative managing partners.

Marc is a member the New York Supreme Court Civil-Commercial Division's Advisory Committee. He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the New York Legal Aid Society.

• President Donald J. Trump in a wide range of litigation matters for over 15 years.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s gonna be a big name. Journalists and interested viewers are hoping it is bc it would be a more compelling story. For many years people thought Kissinger was Deep Throat and it ended up being someone a little more under the radar. This is going to be someone younger, from the partisan/political world and wants to whitewash their role in this while selling books.

Daps
How? Are you serious right now?

This isn't any bigger or sleazier than any or the other scandals he has been in. It proves nothing and changes nothing.

Is there suddenly some mass hallucination going on I am not a part of?

All I see is another shiny object thrown into the water to distract people, while Trump gets a second justice on the Supreme Court.

Man, I hope I am wrong and you are right on this one, but your logic makes no sense to me.

Dude, you're probably arguing with people who said it was impossible for him to be elected in the first place. The Hair is doing two terms.

:NoCollusionbreh: Mrs Harris wit the shyts for these cacs,, told that clown “Be sure of your answer sir”

Something stinks. Why would she prompt him not to lie? Let the MFer perjure himself. I'll be damned if I serve a person a goblet of poison and warn them before they drink it. Maybe I'm too much of a cynic.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm