RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And is it a coincidence that those book excerpts drop on first day of Kavanaugh hearings. And this mysterious anyonomous resistance senior aid drops on the second? The media have the attention span of babies. Who gives a fukk who wrote it. I seen more tweets about that then the hearing.
And Kavanaugh basically said fukk mueller and his whole investigation. Unless Mueller or Dems have a Ace up their sleeve. And if somehow republicans hold the house. Trump will pardon himself and everyone and be Supreme Court will uphold it. Wild.
Let’s be honest (and I’m sure I’ll be called out for being too apathetic or some shyt) Kavanaugh was always going to be confirmed, no matter what, given the house and Senate.

The more interesting and immediate story is the op-ed and the Woodward book. While the new SCOTUS will have a lasting effect for decades to come, it seems that Kavanaugh’s confirmation was a given the second he was nominated. This resistance shyt is ramping up the 25th amendment talk something serious. Every day it appears that Trump is getting closer and closer to being removed from office. And, if I’m being honest, shyt is substantially more entertaining (yeah, I know that it is actually serious, terrifying and real. But it’s also entertaining :yeshrug:)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't it obvious the op-ed is from kellyanne?

People forget she was a harsh critic of trump before she joined the campaign.

Her husband has publicly shown he doesn't like Trump at all.

Marriages like these don't work especially with an administration like this UNLESS there is some sort of mutual understanding.

It's obvious it's her. When you see her in interviews it becomes apparent that she doesn't believe what she's saying but in order for her to keep the access to the president that she has she needs to be his mouthpiece.

That's how she justifies it to herself.

I'm 99% positive its kellyanne.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
And is it a coincidence that those book excerpts drop on first day of Kavanaugh hearings. And this mysterious anyonomous resistance senior aid drops on the second? The media have the attention span of babies. Who gives a fukk who wrote it. I seen more tweets about that then the hearing.
And Kavanaugh basically said fukk mueller and his whole investigation. Unless Mueller or Dems have a Ace up their sleeve. And if somehow republicans hold the house. Trump will pardon himself and everyone and be Supreme Court will uphold it. Wild.
No matter how much they stack the deck, and no matter how evil they ARE, whatever they DO, we will prevail, we are stronger, tougher, and have the deep state with us :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
In fact, the entire spectacle of Trump's statement was unhinged

No podium.

No prepared statement

He's just rattling off his accomplishments extemporaneously trying to impress people and its having a diminishing return
Yep, standing in front of some hokey doke white trash deputies. These poor white trash, racist, bigoted, xenophobic clowns are the only people left that not only AGREE WITH HIM 100%, BUT ARE ALSO IN AWE OF HIM. EVERYBODY ELSE, THINKS HE IS WHITE TRASH, NEW MONEY/POWER. HIs hubris will be his demise, he ain’t the first, won’t be the last