RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
we're gonna be in for some glorious twitter tirades from agent orange these next couple days...

e5c.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
burn baby burn...

full

Trump will defect to Russia.

He’s a flight risk once impeached.

i am leading with an "IF".

trump has burned so many bridges.
Justice Department, NSA, FBI, CIA, and who the fukk knows who else?
i have stated previously that trump would get on AF1 and defect to russia and i still believe that "IF" he could, he would.

at this point in time i believe that there are people who can help him do so or impede it.

"IF"
trump can get a trip to russia, this is what will happen:

he will announce his trip to russia after he has landed.
this is what presidents do when they land in a war zone to visit troops.

note that trump has never visited the troops in a war zone.
he is incapable of orchestrating this service to our military because he can't work the diplomatic mechanics necessary to do so.
what does it take to guarantee the safety of the President of the United States of America in a foreign land?

it takes the full trust and cooperation with the United States government for a President to visit.

IF tump can get his ass to moscow he will abandon AF1, secret service, pilots and whoever else he does not give a fukk about.
days will pass without a word.

the family's of the people left in russia by trump will be left to cry on the internet.

then out of nowhere trump will pop up with his own media network...TRT.

Trump Russia Today

i'm calling this shyt right now.
if he can do it, he will.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Orbital-Fetus Heres what will happen:

• He will be removed from office
  • THEN he defects on his private jet while awaiting trial/indictment/etc
  • REMEMBER...NIXON WAS ABOUT TO BE INDICTED AFTER HE RESIGNED
  • His family already vacationing ironically in Europe joins him in moscow

He wont need Air Force One

You know what I think might happen?

The CIA/FBI might organize an operation to allow him to leave under the guise of a highly choreographed "defection"

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And is it a coincidence that those book excerpts drop on first day of Kavanaugh hearings. And this mysterious anyonomous resistance senior aid drops on the second? The media have the attention span of babies. Who gives a fukk who wrote it. I seen more tweets about that then the hearing.
And Kavanaugh basically said fukk mueller and his whole investigation. Unless Mueller or Dems have a Ace up their sleeve. And if somehow republicans hold the house. Trump will pardon himself and everyone and be Supreme Court will uphold it. Wild.