RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Let’s be honest (and I’m sure I’ll be called out for being too apathetic or some shyt) Kavanaugh was always going to be confirmed, no matter what, given the house and Senate.

The more interesting and immediate story is the op-ed and the Woodward book. While the new SCOTUS will have a lasting effect for decades to come, it seems that Kavanaugh’s confirmation was a given the second he was nominated. This resistance shyt is ramping up the 25th amendment talk something serious. Every day it appears that Trump is getting closer and closer to being removed from office. And, if I’m being honest, shyt is substantially more entertaining (yeah, I know that it is actually serious, terrifying and real. But it’s also entertaining :yeshrug:)
Well the talks are intensifying and I think whoever did that story for NYT is closely connected with Pence. He wants the presidency and he knows the only way to get is through Trump being removed.

Even if Trump didn't run in 2020, Democrats will tie trump to him and he's also extremely conservative and a religious nut with no charisma and couldn't run and win as a #1. If trump was smart he would look for an exit strategy, buts he's too full of false bravado to ever give in.

I look at the trump presidency as a death by a thousand cuts. You often hear that term when couples are going thru a divorce and they say it's in-reconcilable. Its a slow death that is bleeding out and trumps rhetoric, fox news, house republicans, and skewed polls can't dress and bandage all the wounds.

It's entertaining but its also sad given the level of scrutiny his last two predecessors went through. It should have never came to this. It will not single handily be Mueller to bring trump down, it has to be the will of the people and we're seeing that more and more everyday.

Trump is a 70+yr old man and he eats like shyt and is extremely stressed. He's worried about Mueller, he better be worried about his heart.......

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Holy shyt Colbert is not funny. The fukk happened?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Whomever it is, they care about tax cuts, foreign policy, destroying the environment....a true deplorable republican. I don't know enough about Coats but it could be that jackass Pompeo. Hell for all I know, Trump could have wrote it because I could have swore there was something else everyone was talking about before the NYtimes posted the letter. They keep a shyt show going with constant distractions.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Holy shyt Colbert is not funny. The fukk happened?
There comes a point in time where shyt just ain’t funny anymore. The current state of our country is far more exhausting than funny at this point. I don’t think I will find anything less than Repubs being [redacted] while giving public speeches funny anymore.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dude they probably have recordings because she stated be careful how you answer. They know and now he knows they know.

shyt getting spooky
Yeah getting real spooky, gonna have another Trump appointed judge on the sc regardless of recordings.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
At what point does this fukk just get so overwhelmed with embarrassment about all this???

This muthafukker has heard from everyone that he’s a fukkin idiot

When is Trump gonna get his @Orbital-Fetus on and say fukk it and hop on a plane to Russia?

By the way every time I read that shyt and picture Trump on TV in Russia I’m in tears..

fukkin incredible posting

Last edited: