RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: FAKE NEWS! Totally fake, can you imagine? Me? Cheating in golf?

:russ:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
A anonymous story shytting on your boss is heart? If this nikka had heart he would have came out and said this publicly. The op-ed is trash and self serving as fukk. We enable him and push his racist agenda and giving tax breaks to the 1% but we also stop him from doing crazy things he shouldn’t have the power to do :hhh:. So you should be thanking us because were keeping America safe lmaooo. This is probably kushner or some shyt. I hope people ain’t falling for it.

You're quoting someone who obviously did. Not that it's a surprise.

There are some people who have an unrelenting desire to rehabilitate Republicans and pretend they are hostages in Trump's regime instead of co-conspirators.

The media was calling Jeff Flake a member of the GOP Resistance at a time when his voting record was 93% in sync with Trump (I think it's around 80% now).

That's the world we live in breh.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Trump will defect to Russia.

He’s a flight risk once impeached.

That fat fukk ain't going anywhere.

I was skeptical of Dems running on impeachment but Ayanna Pressley's big win in Massachusetts shows that could be a much more effective strategy than I thought.

They have to. We saw what that soft shoeing did for the Republican Party in the primaries. We saw what not campaigning vigorously did for Hillary in the general. We have got to come to the realization that this is a red land but a blue majority. Fukk his base, go all out and get dude out of here. Stop waiting on Mueller and meet the man half way. Dems don't vote in quiet campaigns, you gotta scream them to the polls. It's sad but true.
Impeach '18 = Obama '08

If politicians only do half of what they say, what does it mean if they won't even mention impeachment?

Change

All Star
Daps
It’s important to ask Why was he tapped when he was politically doo doo in Indiana.. What’s his connection to Manafort.

If you want to search the thread i remember something about his brother being in the weapons business or something. Working with Eric Prince and Russia. I forget exactly. Google his brother and something should show up.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
YEP, garbage. I get the gravity of it, and all, it’s amazing, historic, world changing, etc...
They want their cake, and to eat it, too. The shyt is bananas. An open plea:
We did AWFUL stuff to get what we want, we want to STOP doing awful stuff, and being looked at as evil, but at the same time, the evil stuff we did, we should get to keep them all in place, but please, please, be nice to us.
The person that wrote that should be brought up for treason, and whatever goes along with it, RIGHT BEFORE Mueller comes through. I hate fence sitting dikk riders the same I hate these racist, fukking scoundrels in DJT’s orbit.
If ANYBODY I see irl has the gall to call this idiot that wrote this garbage “please like me” letter, I’m a let em know they trash.
That a$$hole complained about all the negative media drowning out the "good" stories but wrote THIS. :playoffs:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
It’s important to ask Why was he tapped when he was politically doo doo in Indiana.. What’s his connection to Manafort.

The most charitable argument is to sell the evangelical base and corporate interests (Pence is a Koch sycophant).

But there are a number of Republicans who fill that need...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why is there all of this “all or nothing” talk? Even if you hate republicans, they still exist, and democrats still have to work with them to get shyt done. So if somebody doesn’t agree with the way the President is handling our government, the only options are to quit completely or to do nothing? Nah, the world is a spectrum, not black and white.

I mean, if you switch the playing field, by this logic, if you’re a Democrat and not [redacted] Trump, you might as well not do anything, right? :francis: