RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I haven’t been in the thread all day but all I’m gonna about the anonymous Op Ed in the Times is I told y’all that Rogue POTUS Staff Twitter was official :holdonpage:
It stoped after Reince left.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The only way to flip 45s supporters is if he starts helping liberals instead of his base. That will not happen. Anything that makes 45 look "crazy","unsteady","targeted","unpredictable" benefits him. Dems have to get out and vote. Democratic candidates need to not be scared to run on impeachment. Say the words "I will vote to impeach based on what we already know" and let Mueller and the team deliver the foot to his ass.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The only way to flip 45s supporters is if he starts helping liberals instead of his base. That will not happen. Anything that makes 45 look "crazy","unsteady","targeted","unpredictable" benefits him. Dems have to get out and vote. Democratic candidates need to not be scared to run on impeachment. Say the words "I will vote to impeach based on what we already know" and let Mueller and the team deliver the foot to his ass.

It’s amazing people have not made the connection. His base hates democrats because black people are democrats.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Stop peddling that bullshyt narrative, trump didn’t save him he wasn’t even on trumps radar until Manafort overrode Trumps pick of Christie and tapped Manafort

Doesn't matter if it was Manafort, Chris Christie, Kanye West, Hulk Hogan, or the Pets.com mascot who got Pence on board, the fact is his time in political office was on the verge of ending before he was tapped to be VP

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Doesn't matter if it was Manafort, Chris Christie, Kanye West, Hulk Hogan, or the Pets.com mascot who got Pence on board, the fact is his time in political office was on the verge of ending before he was tapped to be VP

It’s important to ask Why was he tapped when he was politically doo doo in Indiana.. What’s his connection to Manafort.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I was skeptical of Dems running on impeachment but Ayanna Pressley's big win in Massachusetts shows that could be a much more effective strategy than I thought.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's amazing, the American empire was going to eventually come to an end but I thought it would be a slow end, I even wondered would it happen in my lifetime. I never would have thought it's end would be quicker than a junkie OD'ing in a cheap hourly motel. And no amount of narcan and rehab can save it as long as that heroin called Fox news is around... The past few days it's just a combo of:wtf::mindblown::damn::scusthov::to::huhldup::snoop::why::merchant: :gucci::scust::mjcry::sadcam::wow::hhh:

I can't even think of just one smiley. Everything with Kavanaugh to a high up openly admitting there is a opposition resistance in the white house. The blue wave can take over the house and Senate, Mueller can charge him with treason, it feels like it's over, they won.