RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Resist what?

So...
  • Destroying the EPA, lowering animal welfare rules, and rolling back worker safety rules.​
  • Deficit ballooning tax cuts for corporations and billionaires.​
  • Adding more money to an already out of control military budget and the continued miliatarization of police (society in general).​

john-wall-rolling-his-eyes-wizards-suck.gif

Transparent attempt to salvage the complicit Republican party is transparent.

If they cared he would have been removed from office. They just think if he can generate enough turnout to weather 2018, then it'll be worth it.
Yeah. They’re republicans

Way to miss the point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The timing of this release doesn't benefit the people or the "resistance", it benefits the very subject of the op-ed.
You can’t be satisfied

You’re not fooling anyone by pretending to be this stoic unimpressed stalwart.

Pessimism is not wisdom.

Trump supporters are the people we’re waiting on to flip on Trump.

This is good.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Weren’t you just saying that the Op Ed was only benefiting Republicans trying to rehabilitate their image? Now you’re quoting David Frum who has reposition himself as a resistance never trump figure? The man who created the axis of evil speech in the bush administration?

David Frum is literally no different from the person who wrote this.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:gucci:

Pence was on the verge of being forced to not run for a second term by the state's GOP due to how unpopular he was. Trump Campaign literally saved his career from ending. You're correct in saying Pence doesn't need Trump now, but he desperately needed him in 2016.

Stop peddling that bullshyt narrative, trump didn’t save him he wasn’t even on trumps radar until Manafort overrode Trumps pick of Christie and tapped Manafort

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You can’t be satisfied

You’re not fooling anyone by pretending to be this stoic unimpressed stalwart.

Pessimism is not wisdom.

Trump supporters are the people we’re waiting on to flip on Trump.

This is good.

You and I both know that you're neither going to flip Trump supporters nor do you need to; you need to flip the people who are benefiting from him sitting in the oval.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really don't give a shyt about the op-ed, I will admit it's hilarious that someone is basically thumbing their nose at Trump and it being published anonymously which Trump loathes.

The Twitter and FB hearing is just window dressing. I think we need strict laws and even then idk if that it will cut it.

Kavanaugh is a sociopath and partisan hack he will be confirmed and praised.

I am extremely concerned that Russia who has a permanent seat on the UN security council, and the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons is using chemical weapons in the UK. Why is the world silent?

@Broke Wave

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That op-ed is fukking garbage. If you were really part of the resistance, they'd impeach that traitor, but they're more concerned with advancing a disgusting partisan vision, so they simply contain that cretin as best they can. What a fukking joke.

Wanna make a statement? fukk your anonymous op-ed. Put your name on it and have the rest of the "resistance" resign en masse.
YEP, garbage. I get the gravity of it, and all, it’s amazing, historic, world changing, etc...
They want their cake, and to eat it, too. The shyt is bananas. An open plea:
We did AWFUL stuff to get what we want, we want to STOP doing awful stuff, and being looked at as evil, but at the same time, the evil stuff we did, we should get to keep them all in place, but please, please, be nice to us.
The person that wrote that should be brought up for treason, and whatever goes along with it, RIGHT BEFORE Mueller comes through. I hate fence sitting dikk riders the same I hate these racist, fukking scoundrels in DJT’s orbit.
If ANYBODY I see irl has the gall to call this idiot that wrote this garbage “please like me” letter, I’m a let em know they trash.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
99% of yall wouldn't have the heart to publish an Op-Ed like that.
A anonymous story shytting on your boss is heart? If this nikka had heart he would have came out and said this publicly. The op-ed is trash and self serving as fukk. We enable him and push his racist agenda and giving tax breaks to the 1% but we also stop him from doing crazy things he shouldn’t have the power to do :hhh:. So you should be thanking us because were keeping America safe lmaooo. This is probably kushner or some shyt. I hope people ain’t falling for it.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

But they won’t. It’s all empty words. I’m surprised the NYTimes didn’t run another I’m a lovable Nazi article under it.

I remember reading stories of white men on their death beds trying to cleanse their souls.

Spend 80 years perpetrating evil and think your last moments will define you, cacs.