RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Pence. He used the world lodestar in the New York times article, used that word in his remarks before. Pence always wanted to be President, as a Christian, he must hate Trump. Or maybe somebody planted that word to make it seem like Pence.

"We may no longer have Senator McCain. But we will always have his example — a lodestar for restoring honor to public life and our national dialogue. Mr. Trump may fear such honorable men, but we should revere them."

Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

DmXkmUMWsAASTGC.jpg

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I’m changing my mind on my earlier hot take, there is only 1 person on the list that I would accept it from, and that is Mattis, because he only cares about his troops, but it also makes it more likely it’s not him, because of the subject matter, opposed to the main message.
Mattis is an old school general, geopolitics and military strategy is all he cares about. He's not writing or publicly speaking on Trump.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I was skeptical of Dems running on impeachment but Ayanna Pressley's big win in Massachusetts shows that could be a much more effective strategy than I thought.
The Dems are playing the hand they have instead of the hand folks want them to have. People won't get that until the last chapter, though.....