RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DmXI_xUVsAAnvv6.jpg

DmXJAoxVAAAF2fw.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump saved Pence's political career by tapping him as VP. As much as he probably doesn't like Trump personally, he's probably smart enough to know not to fukk with the golden goose and put himself in this kind of situation.
Trump didn’t tap Pence to be VP it was Manafort, a convicted Felon btw :Russianbreh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats nice.

Point me to this happening in the last...40 years.

You can say that about everything that's happened since November 2016.

But at the end of the day, the only difference between what was published and the literally dozens of instances where we've read/heard about administration officials moderating/shaping trump's preferred policy goals is its packaging.

What you can't do is refute what I said would be the practical result/effects.

It WILL be cited by people who actually support trump's goals as evidence that we shouldn't worry too much because there are "serious" and "responsible" people that will prevent any major catastrophe.

It WILL be repeated tens of millions of times by trump and his supporters from now until election time as proof that there are people currently in government actively working against "the people."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That op-ed is fukking garbage. If you were really part of the resistance, they'd impeach that traitor, but they're more concerned with advancing a disgusting partisan vision, so they simply contain that cretin as best they can. What a fukking joke.

Wanna make a statement? fukk your anonymous op-ed. Put your name on it and have the rest of the "resistance" resign en masse.
The op-ed is merely politics from the GOP to sway elections and distract from Kavanaugh'conformation.

:mjlol: