RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This Is just as stupid as the "OMG KAVANAUGH DIDNT SHAKE HIS HAND" bullshyt

Some random dude in the fracas of a media frenzy during a hearing walks up to you with your hand out and you're gonna shake it?

Word?

Nah. :stopitslime:

Folks gotta calm down. I'm seeing people falling for flat out bullshyt today.

People are on edge. I get it...

...but don't be stupid.
weellllpppp I fukked this up :troll:

:wow:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
we are in deep uncharted waters.
the solutions are going to be as unprecedented as the problems themselves.

we will see larger and larger bombs go off at least until christmas.

lol at Woodward's book coming out on 9/11....:hubie:
What’s going on?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This Is just as stupid as the "OMG KAVANAUGH DIDNT SHAKE HIS HAND" bullshyt

Some random dude in the fracas of a media frenzy during a hearing walks up to you with your hand out and you're gonna shake it?

Word?

Nah. :stopitslime:

Folks gotta calm down. I'm seeing people falling for flat out bullshyt today.

People are on edge. I get it...

...but don't be stupid.
All I'll say is, I don't try to get in your head, I don't trash your hot takes (I will let you know when I think you are being a dikk, I doubt you care, and it doesn't bother me that much), and I don't EVER question what you think is important, even when the rest of us in here do trash you, I watch, read your articles and opinions, and I respect them. I treat you the same as I do everybody else in this thread that I feel posts in good faith. I am one of this threads biggest cheerleaders.
I know that you look at this whole entire thread, presidency, govt, life, from a different perspective as me. I know you look at this big picture, and you are very involved, constantly providing content, working hard at posting in here, and you claim to be a POC, which means you have complete;y different life experiences as me as well. Here is the thing; You don't get to dismiss what I think is important. I said, myself, earlier in this thread. I have known about that KKK hand signal for far longer than it has been "a thing" with the alt-right. Am I saying that she is signaling to start a race war, no! I am pointing out, from life experiences, she is using codes, for what reason, I'm not sure, I don't know, but believe me, her "intended audience" has been given confirmation of "something".I just read a thread on Twitter from her husband, she is a Mexican/Jew that works for THIS administration, while her grandparents "survived the Holocaust" and she works for THIS administration. There are still 500 children separated from their parents, mostly Mexicans, like her, and she works for THIS administration. These are not normal times. There are nefarious groups that have infiltrated and planted their flags in THIS administration. 4/8c, KKK, Proud boys, 1%'s, Qultists, Infowarriors, etc..Nothing is off the table when the presidents own appointees, Sec's/Cabinet members, Aides, NSA members, etc ARE ACTUALLY HIDING THINGS FROM THE PRESIDENT. Regardless of what it is is what it is speculated to be, Russia has indisputable blackmail(kompramat) on the POTUS, and we havent taken to the streets yet (I'm as guilty as anyone). I'm just trying to get through my life to the next week, next month, one day at a time, I am not as heavily invested, well maybe differently invested. This is important to me, and it is not a small thing, to me. It is someone at the hearing for the most important SCOTUS pick in recent history, clearly on camera, making a nefarious coded confirmation of SOMETHING. I have been a conspiracy theorist for 20+ years, and in this day and age of Alt-Reich/Far Right fukkboy trolls taking over the CT community, I am genuinely interested in what the fukk is happening here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shot-20180905-29609-d3yd45.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All I'll say is, I don't try to get in your head, I don't trash your hot takes (I will let you know when I think you are being a dikk, I doubt you care, and it doesn't bother me that much), and I don't EVER question what you think is important, even when the rest of us in here do trash you, I watch, read your articles and opinions, and I respect them. I treat you the same as I do everybody else in this thread that I feel posts in good faith. I am one of this threads biggest cheerleaders.
I know that you look at this whole entire thread, presidency, govt, life, from a different perspective as me. I know you look at this big picture, and you are very involved, constantly providing content, working hard at posting in here, and you claim to be a POC, which means you have complete;y different life experiences as me as well. Here is the thing; You don't get to dismiss what I think is important. I said, myself, earlier in this thread. I have known about that KKK hand signal for far longer than it has been "a thing" with the alt-right. Am I saying that she is signaling to start a race war, no! I am pointing out, from life experiences, she is using codes, for what reason, I'm not sure, I don't know, but believe me, her "intended audience" has been given confirmation of "something".I just read a thread on Twitter from her husband, she is a Mexican/Jew that works for THIS administration, while her grandparents "survived the Holocaust" and she works for THIS administration. There are still 500 children separated from their parents, mostly Mexicans, like her, and she works for THIS administration. These are not normal times. There are nefarious groups that have infiltrated and planted their flags in THIS administration. 4/8c, KKK, Proud boys, 1%'s, Qultists, Infowarriors, etc..Nothing is off the table when the presidents own appointees, Sec's/Cabinet members, Aides, NSA members, etc ARE ACTUALLY HIDING THINGS FROM THE PRESIDENT. Regardless of what it is is what it is speculated to be, Russia has indisputable blackmail(kompramat) on the POTUS, and we havent taken to the streets yet (I'm as guilty as anyone). I'm just trying to get through my life to the next week, next month, one day at a time, I am not as heavily invested, well maybe differently invested. This is important to me, and it is not a small thing, to me. It is someone at the hearing for the most important SCOTUS pick in recent history, clearly on camera, making a nefarious coded confirmation of SOMETHING. I have been a conspiracy theorist for 20+ years, and in this day and age of Alt-Reich/Far Right fukkboy trolls taking over the CT community, I am genuinely interested in what the fukk is happening here.
I have 5 fingers on my hand.

Some of them get placed awkwardly throughout the day

A snapshot of a woman ironically doing contorting her fingers isn't enough for me.

Unless Obama meant to say "fukk you" to the camera here

obama-finger-.jpg

This isn't the hill to die on.

Be my guest tho... :manny: