RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Idiots online are talking about a white power salute. Grow up. She’s holding her arm.

Dudes gotta stop getting baited over simple ish

At least point out it’s some overt shyt like this:

Man if you can't look at that white woman SITTING BEHIND A SC JUDGE and TELL me she isn't giving a signal to these other white people into that shyt then you most CERTAINLY aren't BLACK.

You are truly on some other shyt man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man if you can't look at that white woman SITTING BEHIND A SC JUDGE and TELL me she isn't giving a signal to these other white people into that shyt then you most CERTAINLY aren't BLACK.

You are truly on some other shyt man.
I see a woman awkwardly folding her hands in a picture

You see a deep state white supremacist conspiracy.

I'm one of the people who put 99% of this forum up on damn near everything white supremacists are doing.

Don't try me, son.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This Is just as stupid as the "OMG KAVANAUGH DIDNT SHAKE HIS HAND" bullshyt

Some random dude in the fracas of a media frenzy during a hearing walks up to you with your hand out and you're gonna shake it?

Word?

Nah. :stopitslime:

Folks gotta calm down. I'm seeing people falling for flat out bullshyt today.

People are on edge. I get it...

...but don't be stupid.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This means that he is screaming like hell in the White House talking bout he’s embarrassed :denzelcryin:

yeah, well, all the other norms are dying, maybe time for WoodWARd to drop the tapes, give up the sources? We got you, Bob, GET THE STRAP

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This Is just as stupid as the "OMG KAVANAUGH DIDNT SHAKE HIS HAND" bullshyt

Some random dude in the fracas of a media frenzy during a hearing walks up to you with your hand out and you're gonna shake it?

Word?

Nah. :stopitslime:

Folks gotta calm down. I'm seeing people falling for flat out bullshyt today.

People are on edge. I get it...

...but don't be stupid.

I am ok with it. We all know how this is going to end. The idea is to build up enough contempt for the Republicans that they can't act like this is business as normal.

1) Use the fact this is going to be a straight up and down partisan vote in purple states
2) Talk shyt later when in 2020 the dems (if/when they have the majority of power) decide to pack the court.

Most people don't pay attention to the SC cause they are a low key part of the process, making the process messy has people paying attention. Which goes back to rule 101 of Republicans don't let people realize how your fukking them over.

Also yeah the conspiracy theories are out there...... good. Pizzagate and Q should be met with Kav is a White Supremacist and he doesn't respect victims of gun violence. Dems are in a lot of ways creating a narrative for the court that it was trying to avoid so it could go about its evil in peace.

Senator Whitehouses Opening Remarks Supreme Court Hearing

The Robert 5 should definitely be something the Dems can use in 2018 and especially 2020.