RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one holds their arm like that. If that was a quick pic taken, fine that I can believe but if she sat there in a prolonged stance with her three fingers out and her other finger and thumb connecting, she was doing some white supremacist shyt.
Why even respond with this? This is a waste of time and frankly its unimportant. You know it was fake. Just stop.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Idiots online are talking about a white power salute. Grow up. She’s holding her arm.

Dudes gotta stop getting baited over simple ish

At least point out it’s some overt shyt like this:

1018316866.jpg
I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not because you are so unhinged all the time (fine by me, I like the energy and content that comes with it), but that was ABSOLUTELY BLATANT. Show me 5 other pics where women are holding up their arms with three fingers, and thumb/indexed looped, and I will think about it. This is right on code with these people, I’m surprised it’s not a bigger thing, tbh.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not because you are so unhinged all the time (fine by me, I like the energy and content that comes with it), but that was ABSOLUTELY BLATANT. Show me 5 other pics where women are holding up their arms with three fingers, and thumb/indexed looped, and I will think about it. This is right on code with these people, I’m surprised it’s not a bigger thing, tbh.
The little shyt gets looked at like “a joke” and “fake”, the more people get passed through this government as people in powerful positions, because, we are being “ticky tack”. Then when the big stuff has to get stopped, all the little jokes and “fake” stuff is normalized, and they have the bigger guns when it comes time to fight it. It is absolutely, and I hate to speak in such polarizing statements, but it is how things like the criminal justice system has become so fukking systemically fukkED UP.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
shes a jewish conservative woman who was sitting behind there awkwardly folding her arms. I'm not seeing it.

People fidget all the time.

This is akin to watching music videos and trying to see illuminati bullshyt

Let it go. This time.
stephen miller's jewish and he's a nazi

milo yapadapolis is jewish and he's a gay nazi

:patrice:why are you caping for this particular broad?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The press is complicit. This president is independent keeping the journalists eating human food and not stuff meant for stray cats.

“Liberals” are buying a new book every month raising them in the air proclaiming the truth is here.

I remember when Woodard intimated something during the Obama administration.

And we all know what he did during the Bush administration.