RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
why can't one of these "advisers" record him shytting on "dumb southerners." i need to see the maga cultists spin that one. :ohlawd:
shyt, I might have a single, momentary, half a smile, because I feel the same fukking way about dumb redneck racist pieces of shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bro they out here throwing up their set at SCOTUS confirmation hearings :wtb:

That is absolutely the white power sign, and that’s how a woman would hold it, as opposed to a man, in court, defense or prosecution, would hold the three fingers out of their pocket. I learned that many years ago from a free mason in local govt.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:whew: After reading those excerpts I don’t wanna hear or see anyone say there was no difference between Trump and Hilary. The ignorance,incompetence, and volatility of this man. He’s really everything liberals said Reagan was back in 1980. I’m definitely not a Clinton fan but she was way more qualified than this buffoon.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
shyt, I might have a single, momentary, half a smile, because I feel the same fukking way about dumb redneck racist pieces of shyt.
we all knew deep down trump disdains his base. none of them would be allowed into mar-a-lago. there's a reason he does sitdowns with the NYT not the Huntsville Gazette.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:patrice: this country needs an enema.

full

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:whew: After reading those excerpts I don’t wanna hear or see anyone say there was no difference between Trump and Hilary. The ignorance,incompetence, and volatility of this man. He’s really everything liberals said Reagan was back in 1980. I’m definitely not a Clinton fan but she was way more qualified than this buffoon.

26xBuc25pjBmG149G.gif