RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The news moves so fast that the talk shows are already way behind on the following day

Tomorrow, everyone will be talking about the Woodward book and we're already over it.
Bro we're on page 6679 of this thread

I think we were over it back in early 2017 :russ:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Imagine having to plot with your co-workers on who's turn it is to distract your boss this week because he's about to approve some f*ck sh*t.
And that my friends is a movie script being written right now. We always talk about films based on this fukk show but this right here is gold. :dead:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Trump's closest advisers described him erupting in rage and profanity, and he seemed to enjoy humiliating others.
"This guy is mentally retarded," Trump said of Sessions. "He's this dumb southerner," Trump told Porter, mocking Sessions by feigning a southern accent.
Trump said that Priebus is "like a little rat. He just scurries around."
And Trump demeaned former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani to his face, when Giuliani was the only campaign surrogate willing to defend then-candidate Trump on television after the "Access Hollywood" tape, a bombshell video where Trump described sexually assaulting women.

Rudy, you're a baby," Trump told the man who is now his attorney. "I've never seen a worse defense of me in my life. They took your diaper off right there. You're like a little baby that needed to be changed. When are you going to be a man