RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THAT'S THE LESSON EH?

doc-rivers.gif

Forgive the :dame:

That's like me swinging my dikk over a crocodile infested river, getting it bit the fukk off and then proceeding to pull a handkerchief out of my pocket, turn to the people looking on shocked, and say to them with a smile on my face while blood gushes everywhere -

"It's a good thing I had carried this handkerchief to use as a tournequet...." :martin::gucci:

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump: But you never called for me. It would’ve been nice, Bob, if you called for me, in my office. I mean, I have a secretary. I have two, three secretaries. If you would’ve called directly — a lot of people are afraid . . . Raj, I hardly have . . . I don’t speak to Raj.

:laff: Raj Shah caught an L.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Trump: But you never called for me. It would’ve been nice, Bob, if you called for me, in my office. I mean, I have a secretary. I have two, three secretaries. If you would’ve called directly — a lot of people are afraid . . . Raj, I hardly have . . . I don’t speak to Raj.

:laff: Raj Shah caught an L.
Woodward: I put in a request with Raj
Trump: Raj? Whose mans is that?