RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
shyt was crazy :mjcry:

Watching active measures I couldn’t help but think what’s the end game.

Weaken democracies around the world to create an oligarch class that Russia can manipulate behind the scenes. Basically dictatorships by another name. Trump would give the reins to somebody else and it would continue as Russia lowered the standing of the world to be on par with them.

Honestly its always been democracy vs dictatorships. Putin can't beat the west so he wants to make the west like him....... kind of like the Joker in the Dark Knight. Some people want to see the world burn cause they been burned themselves.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Oh they want norms and tradition followed now? Nah b too late for that shyt, Cheeto burned all his political capital... Mueller is going to hammer him and the gop all the way into the midterms... GOP deserves no respect and mueller ain’t giving it to them.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Active measures was :wow: imma watch it again tomorrow.

You brehs watch winter on fire?
Winter on fire is crazy breh I watched like 2 years ago. The way they did my baby tymoshenko :mjcry:

Active measures go me heated though. Can’t believe such a large scale operation was so effective and shyt still hasn’t been done. This is an attack on a scale of 9/11 except no planes or buildings were involved :scust: