RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:camby: And not once they mentioned how a convicted felon picked him to be VP and what’s their connection..

Fact is when Trump goes so will Pence
:francis:I'd bet against it. Washington would like to return to business as usual. The Grey Man Mike Pence would be fine for their purposes for one term. No way he'd beat any competent Democrat in 2020, of course.

So what I'm saying is, the Dems will run Hillary again and lose to Pence. :banderas:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Welp did Christie do this as a way to pay them off not to publish stories on him? Or was this a way to embezzle money from that fund into a donation for himself? If its the latter while its dirty I am pretty damn sure its legal and politicians do it all the time as a way to support their supporters.

Though the amount is staggering if you really think about it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder why Libertarians haven’t made a serious play to replace the GOP? They could definitely take some big names and grow a new group of younger Republicans who will not want to be associated with Trump and the GOP once everything comes out.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ya'll see Pirro shyt all over Sessions? This bytch is crazy. But I'm enjoying the shytshow.

Jeanine Pirro to Jeff Sessions: ‘Put on Your Big Boy Pants’ or Resign

i listened to like 3 minutes of it.
i can't believe this is allowed on television and still called "News".

it maybe time to start looking into ways to better structure and defend the 4th pillar of democracy.
it's scary how fast the cancer grows.

Welp did Christie do this as a way to pay them off not to publish stories on him? Or was this a way to embezzle money from that fund into a donation for himself? If its the latter while its dirty I am pretty damn sure its legal and politicians do it all the time as a way to support their supporters.

Though the amount is staggering if you really think about it.

half a Billion dollars.
son....

HALF A BILLION DOLLARS.

stolen from the pensions of tax payers.

how is this allowed to happen?

I wonder why Libertarians haven’t made a serious play to replace the GOP?

i read that as Librarians and was like :dwillhuh: