RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this turns out to be the major criminal conspiracy it’s shaping up to be. This is going to be a major stain on Obama’s presidency. This all happened under his watch and he didn’t do shyt about it. Democrats are so p*ssy. Republicans would have already have been calling for a new special election.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I wonder why Libertarians haven’t made a serious play to replace the GOP? They could definitely take some big names and grow a new group of younger Republicans who will not want to be associated with Trump and the GOP once everything comes out.
Because libertarian philosophy is fukking retarded and they're all ineffective fukk tards

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If this turns out to be the major criminal conspiracy it’s shaping up to be. This is going to be a major stain on Obama’s presidency. This all happened under his watch and he didn’t do shyt about it. Democrats are so p*ssy. Republicans would have already have been calling for a new special election.

Really? Last I check it went on under Bush jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan’s watch :mjpls:

Also last I check we are here in this investigation with indictments and guilty pleas and guilty verdicts because of President Obama preserving evidence and having all of the intelligence agencies provide a report that unanimously said Russia was the actors..

You gotta do better breh

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Really? Last I check it went on under Bush jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan’s watch :mjpls:

Also last I check we are here in this investigation with indictments and guilty pleas and guilty verdicts because of President Obama preserving evidence and having all of the intelligence agencies provide a report that unanimously said Russia was the actors..

You gotta do better breh
nikka Putin stole the US election under Obama. It’s nice he preserved evidence but he couldn’t thwart Putin plan. He saw everything happen while it was happening. And that is a monumental L.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp did Christie do this as a way to pay them off not to publish stories on him? Or was this a way to embezzle money from that fund into a donation for himself? If its the latter while its dirty I am pretty damn sure its legal and politicians do it all the time as a way to support their supporters.

Though the amount is staggering if you really think about it.

500M investment now worth up to 692M :obama:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
nikka Putin stole the US election under Obama. It’s nice he preserved evidence but he couldn’t thwart Putin plan. He saw everything happen while it was happening. And that is a monumental L.
Nah. nikka. You don’t steal an election with a year of prep time. Russia has been funneling money into our elections for decades with the NRA, GOP, and fundraising with mobsters.

Congress is the investigative body. The body was infected to not fight the disease before Obama got there.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah. nikka. You don’t steal an election in with a year of prep time. Russia has been funneling money into our elections for decades with the NRA, GOP, and fundraising with mobsters.

Congress is the investigative body. The body was infected to not fight the disease before Obama got there.
The party was infected some 54-58 years ago. Congress & has been infected since I would guess the late 80’s.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It’s the American voters fault and dumb ass Cacs who elected these criminal pieces of shyt.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The party was infected some 54-58 years ago. Congress & has been infected since I would guess the late 80’s.
After everything we’ve learned. I can’t see how anyone could with a straight face look at bytch McConnell’s refusal to release a co-statement with Obama about Russia and the non-hack hack of GOP servers as anyone in the GOP not knowing how much they are propped up by Russian money.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Nah. nikka. You don’t steal an election in with a year of prep time. Russia has been funneling money into our elections for decades with the NRA, GOP, and fundraising with mobsters.

yup.
straight up parasites infected with disease eating it's way through the body of our democracy.

the thought that the IC and DJ would be under full frontal attack by the president of the united states
is a testament to the inaction of the republican controlled congress which allows trump to continue his path of destruction.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
No breh. You're just not understanding Obama long game ( no homo).

Yes Obama probably knew and he made it possible for the intelligence community to communicate that info. The GOP is a 6 headed hydra that corrupted and weakened this whole nation. You won't be able to kill the hydra by cutting one head off cause as long as the other heads still alive, the head will grow back. You need to go at the heart to kill it.