RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Wait, putin has a boss????:leon: That's new news to me...

Lord forgive me, for I've sinned
Over and over again just to stay on top
I recall memories, filled with sin
Over and over, again and again

When you hear talk of the Southside ( Russians) , you hear talk of the Team
See, nikkas feared Prince (Semyon Mogilevich) and respected Preme ( Vlad Putin)
For all you slow motherfukkers, I'mma break it down iller
See, Preme ( Vlad Putin) was the business man and Prince (Semyon Mogilevich) was the killer
Remember, he used to push the bulletproof BM, uh huh
His hair'll get you seasick

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait, putin has a boss????:leon: That's new news to me...

You were talking spicy last night though when I tried to remind you how this shyt works :stopitslime: :
I knew this already tho...:dahell: why you acting like it's a big surprise... Trump was always afliated with mafia types...

Thats precisely why I tell some of yall to fall back when yall don't connect the dots out here.

Putin has a boss who has dirt on him going back to his days in St. Petersburg.

Thats Semion Mogilevich.

Litvinenko Ties Putin to Crime Lord From Beyond Grave

Poisoned KGB Agent Said Putin Has A 'Good Relationship' With One Of The World's Top Mobsters

Remember the Russian agent killed by radiation poisoning? Its alleged that it came after he revealed Putin's ties to MOGILEVICH (AKA THE MOB): Alexander Litvinenko's voice recording links Vladimir Putin and Semion Mogilivech | Daily Mail Online

Mogilevich had his underbosses living in Trump tower in the 90s and early 2000s: Why FBI Can’t Tell All on Trump, Russia - WhoWhatWhy

Mogilevich allegedly has dirt on Hungary's president too. He used to roam Hungary and do his dirt there:

DiOTFIzXkAACm__.jpg

DiOTQRjW4AE1Hqq.jpg

DiOTbm3WkAgPeZI.jpg

DiOTxGKWAAAtolh.jpg

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You were talking spicy last night though when I tried to remind you how this shyt works :stopitslime: :

Thats precisely why I tell some of yall to fall back when yall don't connect the dots out here.

Putin has a boss who has dirt on him going back to his days in St. Petersburg.

Thats Semion Mogilevich.

Litvinenko Ties Putin to Crime Lord From Beyond Grave

Poisoned KGB Agent Said Putin Has A 'Good Relationship' With One Of The World's Top Mobsters

Remember the Russian agent killed by radiation poisoning? Its alleged that it came after he revealed Putin's ties to MOGILEVICH (AKA THE MOB): Alexander Litvinenko's voice recording links Vladimir Putin and Semion Mogilivech | Daily Mail Online

Mogilevich had his underbosses living in Trump tower in the 90s and early 2000s: Why FBI Can’t Tell All on Trump, Russia - WhoWhatWhy

Mogilevich allegedly has dirt on Hungary's president too. He used to roam Hungary and do his dirt there:

DiOTFIzXkAACm__.jpg

DiOTQRjW4AE1Hqq.jpg

DiOTbm3WkAgPeZI.jpg

DiOTxGKWAAAtolh.jpg

Putin gotta a lot of dirt in these streets the dude that got killed by radiation poison said Putin was a flamer who raped young boys during his earlier years under KGB. There was footage of one incident supposedly.