RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Cohen denied Donald Trump-Russia collusion to Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

His attorney, Lanny Davis, a longtime Bill and Hillary Clinton operative, floated the idea last week that Mr. Cohen would testify that Mr. Trump was aware of ongoing Russian operations in 2016 to target Hillary Clinton. His charge suggested Trump-Moscow collusion. Mr. Davis later retracted his allegation.

:hubie:I know how angry y’all get when I ask for receipts, so I tried looking myself, and all I found was his lawyer doing the ‘i was just playing’ dance.
Anyone got links to the collusion evidence those in this thread insisted existed?

I admittedly suck at following this stuff...

....whose man is this?:camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nap is a clown like seriously.. We New Yorkers been knew this shyt... only reason why the Italian Mafia didn’t off trump was because he had protection from the Russians so Italian mob had to fall back and let trump cut into their real estate development bread in NYC

#FACTS and it literally made no sense Trump running for president using the govt as a piggy bank like he wouldn't get caught??? :heh: What fukking reality that he lives in for all the crimes he commited that it wouldn't catch up with him on a grand scale...

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Michael Cohen denied Donald Trump-Russia collusion to Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

His attorney, Lanny Davis, a longtime Bill and Hillary Clinton operative, floated the idea last week that Mr. Cohen would testify that Mr. Trump was aware of ongoing Russian operations in 2016 to target Hillary Clinton. His charge suggested Trump-Moscow collusion. Mr. Davis later retracted his allegation.

:hubie:I know how angry y’all get when I ask for receipts, so I tried looking myself, and all I found was his lawyer doing the ‘i was just playing’ dance.
Anyone got links to the collusion evidence those in this thread insisted existed?

This is a pathetic lame attempt even by your standards. I hope irl you are nowhere near as lame as the troll you post as on here. If so seek professional help

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know how angry y’all get when I ask for receipts, so I tried looking myself, and all I found was his lawyer doing the ‘i was just playing’ dance.

HTML:
1. https://www.emptywheel.net/2018/07/13/the-russian-hack/ 

2. https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30843728/

3. https://www.emptywheel.net/2018/08/21/it-is-false-that-there-was-no-follow-up-to-the-june-9-meeting/

Last edited:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlit: keep that same energy this time next year

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
you're not listening to me.

I'm talking about the Russian mafia links that are CLEAR via the cover ups with even the lawyers.

I didn't think they could directly find the ties and they did it. I was worried it would never fully come out.

Theres shyt I'm even learning with who financed the same projects linked to the Russian mafia.

Theres things I knew and things I didn't.

Read the Bruce Ohr NYTIMES piece. Theres things you didn't know. I know you don't know some of this stuff.

The fact that all these twitter researchers were correct is insane.

That Putin is legit being compromised by Mogilevich and the ties to organized crime is all true.

Its ALL. fukking. True. All of it. This is one huge mafia sweep.

So this Mogilevich guy is the top don for oligarchs in Russia and he basically put Putin in power and controls him. Wow.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

negged....

:ahh: