RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
HERE IS THE FULL MADDOW CLIP FEATURING THE RUSSIAN MAFIA TIES.

BREHS WE ABOUT TO ENTER A WHOLE NEW PHASE IN THE MSM

:whoo:

Damn she went IN

Between this and the Schindler tweet saying his presidency is over once the organized crime link is made by MSM and Congress, it really is starting to feel like ... *John Oliver gif* we got him

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what could it be in your opinion

Either leak enough to bring down the entire GOP or put things in place that make it impossible for Trump to stop the investigation, even with his firing.

I feel like Mueller showed him early that they had the goods on him as well and he didn't want any of that smoke.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I just wish somebody ask this dumb fukk Trump:

Why run for president risking your illegal dealings for possible exposure?

I wonder if the Russian mob made him run to clear them sanctions and may explain why he hated Obama so much. Sanctions got money drying up

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I knew this already tho...:dahell: why you acting like it's a big surprise... Trump was always afliated with mafia types...

Nap is a clown like seriously.. We New Yorkers been knew this shyt... only reason why the Italian Mafia didn’t off trump was because he had protection from the Russians so Italian mob had to fall back and let trump cut into their real estate development bread in NYC

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Michael Cohen denied Donald Trump-Russia collusion to Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

His attorney, Lanny Davis, a longtime Bill and Hillary Clinton operative, floated the idea last week that Mr. Cohen would testify that Mr. Trump was aware of ongoing Russian operations in 2016 to target Hillary Clinton. His charge suggested Trump-Moscow collusion. Mr. Davis later retracted his allegation.

:hubie:I know how angry y’all get when I ask for receipts, so I tried looking myself, and all I found was his lawyer doing the ‘i was just playing’ dance.
Anyone got links to the collusion evidence those in this thread insisted existed?

I admittedly suck at following this stuff...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Michael Cohen denied Donald Trump-Russia collusion to Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

His attorney, Lanny Davis, a longtime Bill and Hillary Clinton operative, floated the idea last week that Mr. Cohen would testify that Mr. Trump was aware of ongoing Russian operations in 2016 to target Hillary Clinton. His charge suggested Trump-Moscow collusion. Mr. Davis later retracted his allegation.

:hubie:I know how angry y’all get when I ask for receipts, so I tried looking myself, and all I found was his lawyer doing the ‘i was just playing’ dance.
Anyone got links to the collusion evidence those in this thread insisted existed?

I admittedly suck at following this stuff...
You're so corny