RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
One thing we don't talk about much is how heated Trump must be from all the people that are making bank off of him through book deals, interviews, and eventually movies, tv series, and documentaries and he's not getting a dime from it. :lolbron:

that's number 4789357985679389 on the list of things he needs to be worrying about.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He still has a 40-something % approval rating overall and a 90% one with Republicans? :dwillhuh:

Trump wasn’t lying when he said he could shoot someone to death in broad daylight and his base would still support him :snoop:
He knew he was racist white america's last stand at the plate and he ran himself as such. They'll ride this truck not until the wheels roll off but until the drivetrain falls off. And then they're gonna get out and carry it. And 45 knows this.......

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I don't know which I find funnier, the outrage and disgust of some republicans at the way he's treating McCain's passing or the ones who still quietly walk around with the Mitch McConnell face supporting him in silence.

There is absolutely going to be a civil war, in the republican party, and we're all going to have front row seats.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Damn people are really uninformed

Democratic candidates stay focused on policy issues as cable news sticks to Trump

Meanwhile, as the Huffington Post’s Ariel Edwards-Levy points out, despite the fact that the legal dramas of Trump and his inner circle continue to clog the news, actual voters have not yet latched on to these stories:

In other words, some needles are twitching while others lie dormant. Despite the hue and cry over Manafort and Cohen, the salience of pocketbook issues — health care costs and taxes — continues to provide the more fertile territory on which to grow a Democratic campaign.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
One thing we don't talk about much is how heated Trump must be from all the people that are making bank off of him through book deals, interviews, and eventually movies, tv series, and documentaries and he's not getting a dime from it. :lolbron:
That’s the shyt that pisses him off the most according to Fire and Fury!

:banderas:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It's amazing and incredibly frustrating to me, let me preface this by saying I am not a fan of McCain but Jesus fukking Christ, he was a POW for 5 fukking years but private bone spurs is the epitome of toughness. It gets me so fukking angry thinking about

fukk John McCain