RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I agree but what's there to investigate? Just because it's stupid?

I honestly think it’s to keep their foot on his fukking neck. It was unconstitutional to have such a ban in the first place. There was no reason for it and the public deserves answers. Accountability checks and balances

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

It's amazing and incredibly frustrating to me, let me preface this by saying I am not a fan of McCain but Jesus fukking Christ, he was a POW for 5 fukking years but private bone spurs is the epitome of toughness. It gets me so fukking angry thinking about

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I honestly think it’s to keep their foot on his fukking neck. It was unconstitutional to have such a ban in the first place. There was no reason for it and the public deserves answers. Accountability checks and balances

I mean I get it but they have to draw the line somewhere or they'll be investigating for longer than trumps presidency itself. Investigating the transgender ban is a waste of time and resources. Just oppose it and call it stupid and leave it at that.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I mean I get it but they have to draw the line somewhere or they'll be investigating for longer than trumps presidency itself. Investigating the transgender ban is a waste of time and resources. Just oppose it and call it stupid and leave it at that.
Here's the thing, yeah investigating the transgender ban might be a waste of resources but I look at your opinion as the larger problem with the typical Democrat supporter, instead of looking at all that stuff that needs to be investigated, you point out the one thing that might be a waste of resources instead of all the things that need to be investigated

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Here's the thing, yeah investigating the transgender ban might be a waste of resources but I look at your opinion as the larger problem with the typical Democrat supporter, instead of looking at all that stuff that needs to be investigated, you point out the one thing that might be a waste of resources instead of all the things that need to be investigated

I'd be typing until I have greys if I had to point out everything that should be investigated if we say the transgender ban is one of them

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk it. If there is time and resources available, investigate anything he’s done that could possibly be a violation of the law or the constitution. Let him be disgraced for everything so there is precedent for ANY Trumpian tomfoolery some future (probably smarter) pres tries to pull. I’ll be damned if we get nothing good out of Individual-1. God willing he will be the president who made it impossible for future presidents to destroy the republic because we’ve already seen and documented all the signs

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
fukk it. If there is time and resources available, investigate anything he’s done that could possibly be a violation of the law or the constitution. Let him be disgraced for everything so there is precedent for ANY Trumpian tomfoolery some future (probably smarter) pres tries to pull. I’ll be damned if we get nothing good out of Individual-1. God willing he will be the president who made it impossible for future presidents to destroy the republic because we’ve already seen and documented all the signs

I agree. It’s “well it’s a waste of time” mentality that allowed this nikka to do what he’s fukking doing. A 10 dollar unlawful campaign violation gets exchanged at a park, i want a hearing