RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it. If there is time and resources available, investigate anything he’s done that could possibly be a violation of the law or the constitution. Let him be disgraced for everything so there is precedent for ANY Trumpian tomfoolery some future (probably smarter) pres tries to pull. I’ll be damned if we get nothing good out of Individual-1. God willing he will be the president who made it impossible for future presidents to destroy the republic because we’ve already seen and documented all the signs
This isn’t not a democratic list. It’s just a list of everything that Republicans feels Democrats will hold hearings on. I’m sure some of these will get cut knowing how long the list of misconduct will be by January.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
He still has a 40-something % approval rating overall and a 90% one with Republicans? :dwillhuh:

Trump wasn’t lying when he said he could shoot someone to death in broad daylight and his base would still support him :snoop:

The Republican Base is shrinking tho,its at about 28%...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

tenor.gif