RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

I don't know which I find funnier, the outrage and disgust of some republicans at the way he's treating McCain's passing or the ones who still quietly walk around with the Mitch McConnell face supporting him in silence.

There is absolutely going to be a civil war, in the republican party, and we're all going to have front row seats.

THIs low key are moments that I like trump, he straight doesn’t give a fukk.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Trump making a NAFTA deal? He gon be bragging about that now, hopefully that other huge news drops. Take the wind out that faggets sails.
trump will tweet about it as the greatest trade deal in the history of trade deals (canada hasn't shown up in weeks so this is just between US and mexico). one of the key things they'll be bragging about is the $16 min wage.

U.S. and Mexico Agree to Preliminary Nafta Deal
They will also be required to use more local steel, aluminum and auto parts, and have a certain proportion of the car made by workers earning at least $16 an hour, a boon to both the United States and Canada.

so how will they treat cars made in mexico that don't meet these parts and wage requirements?

- The Washington Post
American companies importing those vehicles will pay a 2.5 percent tariff.

so they'll just pay the 2.5% tariff and call it a day instead of sourcing more expensive materials and paying mexicans more.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The Republican Base is shrinking tho,its at about 28%...
I keep trying to tell people irl that there is a nuance to these polls that would make them gasp if they looked at the real numbers. They are a lot happier when they see the republic*nts dying

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:PaulieWalnutsManafort:​

“Pop these nikkas like a wheelie nikka, you a silly nikka
In the hood with them Billy nikkas, and them Hoover nikkas
You run up and they shooting nikkas, we ain't hooping nikka
No Paul, you a loser nikka, up that Uzi nikka”.

:mjgrin: