RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Just 3 weeks ago I thought that the clowns in this administration might make it 2 years, before the perjury, corruption and espionage trials began. Two weeks ago I revised my thinking as more of their nonsense became public and at that time I said that they might make it a year.

Now I think it is a matter of months, if not not mere weeks before these pack of jackals are run off. Sessions, Comey and the Republicans will try to block it as much as possible, especially to make sure that Pence is not implicated; but Trump has too many powerful enemies in the Republican Party; Democratic Party; media and in the intelligence community for him to survive this shyt. I just hope that Pence is caught up in this shyt too.

This orange nikka and the idiots who supported (and still support) him are so dumb. The 'founders' of this country specifically put language in the constitution that prevents the country from being run like 'a business'. Too many autonomous (and potentially) rouge arms of government. It's one thing to disrespect the media or even congress but once Trump started shytting on/making enemies at the CIA, NSA, SD and other federal agencies, I pretty much started the clock to his demise.

Last edited: