RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He tweeted this the day after the phone call.

If you still think Trump didn't order Flynn to make the call. :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Someone should be trying to get CNN or MSNBC to show this tweet in relation to when Flynn had the talks with Russia to connect the dots.

If Trump is going to shyt on the media, then the media should go hard at him. No idea why you would want to shyt on the media when they can ruin your life.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
23t001j.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

She's falling apart before our eyes. :wow:

Looking like the corpse of Norma Bates :russ:

Yea she can't handle this Baghdad Bob shyt anymore...

She kept trying to tap dance around the fact Bannons pet orangutan knew about the call months ago and fell flat on her face trying to side step...

I give her another month before she resigns...She knows this Flynn thing goes back to the orangutan and that Flynn was following orders...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Lol at c00ns in here defending America and singing democracy.... I hope trump stays in and fukks this whole place up.

fukk America :umad:
Its a hard decision. On one hand, I hate a good majority of this country that elected this clown based on a lot of cism and want to see them suffer from this clown's policies.

On the other hand, I hate this clown and his minions just as much. :jbhmm:

Just for full dysfunction of this administration is probably the best middle ground of these conflicting emotions. The supporters get to see someone they put so much emotional investment in MAGA go down in flames and humiliation and the administration gets to share the same pain

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not everyone lives in the suburbs living the cac dream aloof of realities of hard living.

That don't mean Trump destroying America won't affect you. Don't fool yourself: it can *ALWAYS* be worse for African Americans.

If you working hard but still living that hard life right now, there's your evidence of what happens when people get in office and messes things up.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
That don't mean Trump destroying America won't affect you. Don't fool yourself: it can *ALWAYS* be worse for African Americans.

If you working hard but still living that hard life right now, there's your evidence of what happens when people get in office and messes things up.

Things can get worse for many people, but :yeshrug:. shyt is already deathly real for many too.

I'm strapped, whatever comes, comes.

Furthermore, our problem is that we're still looking to negotiate within the context of this state, when we should be seeking independence. Taking our historical experience to its logical conclusion otherwise leads to our disappearance, either through a gradual (disease, intermarriage, low-intensity state terrorism) or sudden genocide. What is the end game for a people descended from prisoners of war enslaved in a foreign land and oppressed for 400 years?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Lol at c00ns in here defending America and singing democracy.... I hope trump stays in and fukks this whole place up.

fukk America :umad:
So when Reagan did the war on drugs and signed the 100:1 crack to cocaine sentencing ratio that led to a mass sweeping of black people getting locked up doing football numbers compared to whites who got off light for coke, LOL at c00ns defending American and singing democracy. I hope Reagan stays in and fukks this whole place up.

When the unemployment rate for black people went up nearly 3% during Bush 41's time in office, LOL at c00ns defending America and singing democracy. I hope Bush stays in and fukks this whole place up.

When Clinton signed the crime bill which led to mass incarnation and devastation in the black community, LOL at c00ns in here defending America and singing democracy. I hope Clinton stays in and fukks this whole place up.

When the black unemployment rate went up over 4% during Bush 43's time in office, LOL at c00ns defending America and singing democracy. I hope Bush stays in and fukks this whole place up.

So tired of dumb people. Keep that smart dumb shyt in TLR aka smart dumb nikka heaven man.