RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could someone give me a recap of the events or point me to the posts I should read?

Not sure what this situation is about haven't watched news or TV in a little while.

1. Trump owned by the Russians (this part everyone knows).
2. Prior to Trump inauguration Flynn (future Natl Security Advisor and Russian tool) speaks with Russian ambassador about US sanctions currently in place against Russia and various high level Putin friends. Probably promises him all sorts of goodies. Call is monitored by entire intelligence community.
3. Obama administration and AG specifically tells Trump his boy Flynn was caught saying some reckless and possibly illegal shyt that would leave him open to blackmail.
4. Trump apparently doesn't give a fukk, thinks it will blow over, thinks he will be able to cover it up, or waits several weeks trying to formulate response.
5. Meanwhile Flynn lying his ass off saying he didn't mention sanctions. Tells VP Pence (allegedly ---- I still think there is a chance Pence is lying here too) that he didn't discuss sanctions.
6. Every mfer with top security clearance within 100 miles of DC starts leaking general outline of the conversation Flynn had. Trump acts like he doesn't know about the Flynn controversy.
7. Flynn realizes he is fukked and backtracks on that "uhh maybe sanctions came up....I don't remember"
8. Everyone realizes Trump and Flynn are some lying mfers.
9. Flynn falls on his sword.
10. Trump/Spicer still lying.
11. Media smells blood.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He tweeted this the day after the phone call.

If you still think Trump didn't order Flynn to make the call. :bryan::bryan::bryan:

The crazy thing is that you never hear/see world leaders suck another world leader off in this way. Whether man or woman, and the head of a 1st world super power or even a little speck of land in the middle of the South Pacific, these leaders are usually extremely self confident, comfortable in their position and have that "I don't give a fukk if we are a 3rd world nation, I'm still the fukking boss" mentality. This jackass literally melts (or crumbles) when even mentioning Putin's name. It's absolutely bizarre.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is that you never hear/see world leaders suck another world leader off in this way. Whether man or woman, and the head of a 1st world super power or even a little speck of land in the middle of the South Pacific, these leaders are usually extremely self confident, comfortable in their position and have that "I don't give a fukk if we are a 3rd world nation, I'm still the fukking boss" mentality. This jackass literally melts (or crumbles) when even mentioning Putin's name. It's absolutely bizarre.
Exactly. :gucci: