RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

giphy.gif

Sounds like a fukkin robot lmao

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
libertarian man of integrity, Ayn Paul says it makes no sense to be investigating members of your own party.

:francis:@ the spin.

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party. We'll never even get started with doing the things we need to do, like repealing Obamacare, if we're spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense." -Rand Paul

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

"I just don't think it's useful to be doing investigation after investigation, particularly of your own party. We'll never even get started with doing the things we need to do, like repealing Obamacare, if we're spending our whole time having Republicans investigate Republicans. I think it makes no sense." -Rand Paul

That's exactly what he said, Bozo.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:Julez Santana Gif:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps