RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She has no star power and no charisma. Americans are still suckers for those traits.
Also

The Native American thing will be used against her. It's stupid, yeah but again, a thrice divorced, multiple bankruptcy, sexual predator is in the WH right now. America can't be trusted to know what's in its best interests.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm almost 90% sure negro nap is a bot, dont feed the trolls. Tariq comes off as the perfect description as a smart dumb nikka when it comes to politics. He's definitely being exploited
Tariq Stance is black people need to stop giving there votes away without getting nothin in return. And to put money together and get behind politicians as a group. That’s a smart dumb nicca?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

No. He didn't. Thats means anyone who was on RT or Al Jazeera got used. Stop doing that zero-sum shyt. He LEGIT believes that. Thats not some new stance he's had. Didn't take propaganda for him to think voting doesn't help.

If you're not black, I don't see how you don't see this in the community. This is a rampant view and its one I wish he didn't ignorantly share, but it is, what it is.

Isn't not voting or voting for a third party the main reason you have this hatred for Bernie voters? :heh: But Tariq gets a pass?