RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Add to that her lack of charisma / swag there's no way I see her winning an election against Trump. I don't value "swag", but that's what gets votes.

She can't win brehs. She has even less Charisma than Hillary. Swag shouldn't be a deciding factor for such an important office, but we are Americans who grew up on TV and movies. We demand our president have some swag.

What we need is a female politician with the swag of Oprah.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Tariq Stance is black people need to stop giving there votes away without getting nothin in return. And to put money together and get behind politicians as a group. That’s a smart dumb nicca?
Tariq lives in California.

Whether he votes or not for president has no bearing on the national electorate. The presidential tally was completed within 30mn of california polls closing. The loudest "don't vote" muhfukkas on both sides of the aisle live in NY, Cali, MD, DC, TX, or FL - all safe spaces when it comes to presidential and senatorial battles. Meanwhile they're influencing voters in battleground states who have no margin for error.

It says mountains about his indifference toward local issues and his lack of knowledge about government. You have to vote for school board, comptroller, county executive, judges, DAs, AG, LT. Gov, etc.

Are there not black people running for these positions that need your vote?

You're against police violence but you don't know who your DA or AG is, don't know who your judges are, and don't know who negotiates terms with the police union? Not only did you not vote for someone you thought could bring about change, you wanted change and didn't even build support for a local campaign?

Not voting is the easiest, laziest, just finished freshman year poli sci, bullshyt ever.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Whether he votes or not for president has no bearing on the national electorate. The presidential tally was completed within 30mn of california polls closing. The loudest "don't vote" muhfukkas on both sides of the aisle live in NY, Cali, MD, DC, TX, or FL - all safe spaces when it comes to presidential and senatorial battles. Meanwhile they're influencing voters in battleground states who have no margin for error.

It says mountains about his indifference toward local issues and his lack of knowledge about government. You have to vote for school board, comptroller, county executive, judges, DAs, AG, LT. Gov, etc.

You're against police violence but you don't know who your DA or AG is, don't know who your judges are, and don't know who negotiates terms with the police union? Not only did you not vote for someone you thought could bring about change, you wanted change and didn't even build support for a local campaign?

Not voting is the easiest, laziest, just finished freshman year poli sci, bullshyt ever.
I have tried to explain this shyt to some of my friends for the longest but nikkas just do not get it.

Almost exactly what I tell em too. It's moments like these that I kind of want a meteor to just hit this shyt already.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I agree with you.

It’s one of several points I disagree with him on.

Now while your at it, add me back to the 2018 midterm thread.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably reads, "maga". :scust:

Made me

tenor.gif

on the train, thanks breh.

:russ: