RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What I get from your constant defending of Tariq is that you're a fan. You simply will not cast the same net of objectivity that you would with anyone else and I find that fascinating.

Tariq spews a lot of ass backward foolishness but he's so pot committed at this point, why should he stop? Out of my own personal curiosity, most black folks don't cater to black interests, so who does he like/endorse if this is how he feels? You don't feel that this ideology is one that is akin to cutting off your nose to spite your face? My executive level management could probably give two f*cks about black people or issues in general so does that mean I and other black colleagues should quit until that changes?
I've been a fan of his, generally, for like a decade. I CLEARLY dont agree with him on several/many issues, so why the hell are you so hung up on what he says?

I just explained to you his stance, now you want to hold me accountable for HIS views?

Type of shyt is that?

Same way I dont like how Roland Martin was teaching Hillary how to dance, is the same reason I appreciate Roland Martin for generally sticking up for black media and having a platform to advance our voices.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I remember seeing a photo of him on Russia Talk. It may have been fake though.
Yes. Tariq did Russia Today because MSM wouldn't talk about police brutality.

Now granted, I knew and most of you all should have known RT was state TV before then, just like Al Jazeera, but this was before the election and before MOST people knew how dangerous RT was. The stigma wasn't there.

They dont keep up with this shyt like we do. And if he did that to discuss police brutality because it was offering him a platform, thats not him being an active agent. The goal of RT was to mimic mainstream press outlets and it gave many people platforms to do so. Some were blatant propaganda, some were legitimate pieces of news content.

Stop acting like Tariq Nasheed is a Russian agent. He, like many other black hardliners don't see voting as a means of progress UNLESS it targets black voters. Yes, I know its shortsighted, but black pessimism is a real thing ( The Afro-Pessimist Temptation ) has to be overcome and its something I distinctly disagree with him on.

Don't do that same shyt where you equate BLM to merely Russian bots :francis:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's always on CNN, since last year I've seen the dude on there. What's funny is on CNNs website it says something like, watch Trump supporter get shut down on debate, when it should say, watch cnn employee get shyt down. CNN always brings dude on to get clowned but not before he spews his maga crap. Just another reason not to watch that channel.

That's what makes CNN worse than Fox News in my opinion. At least with Fox, you know exactly what you are getting. CNN be out here giving bozos and their ridiculous claims credibility.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That's what makes CNN worse than Fox News in my opinion. At least with Fox, you know exactly what you are getting. CNN be out here giving bozos and their ridiculous claims credibility.
I wouldn't say they are worse than fox since fox whole agenda is to enable trump, I seriously doubt any cnn viewers are changing their minds because Paris Dennard is c00ning it up, if anything they tune in to see him get sonned nightly.

But I feel ya and that's why I rarely watch that channel.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What I get from your constant defending of Tariq is that you're a fan. You simply will not cast the same net of objectivity that you would with anyone else and I find that fascinating.

Tariq spews a lot of ass backward foolishness but he's so pot committed at this point, why should he stop? Out of my own personal curiosity, most black folks don't cater to black interests, so who does he like/endorse if this is how he feels? You don't feel that this ideology is one that is akin to cutting off your nose to spite your face? My executive level management could probably give two f*cks about black people or issues in general so does that mean I and other black colleagues should quit until that changes?

I'm almost 90% sure negro nap is a bot, dont feed the trolls. Tariq comes off as the perfect description as a smart dumb nikka when it comes to politics. He's definitely being exploited

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nothing else needs to be said breh Tariq got used
:snoop:

No. He didn't. Thats means anyone who was on RT or Al Jazeera got used. Stop doing that zero-sum shyt. He LEGIT believes that. Thats not some new stance he's had. Didn't take propaganda for him to think voting doesn't help.

If you're not black, I don't see how you don't see this in the community. This is a rampant view and its one I wish he didn't ignorantly share, but it is, what it is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:snoop:

No. He didn't. Thats means anyone who was on RT or Al Jazeera got used. Stop doing that zero-sum shyt. He LEGIT believes that. Thats not some new stance he's had. Didn't take propaganda for him to think voting doesn't help.

If you're not black, I don't see how you don't see this in the community. This is a rampant view and its one I wish he didn't ignorantly share, but it is, what it is.

Bruh I’m black, also Tariq heart was in the right place but knowing what we know now Russian used discord in America.. so how can you not see Russian intel used social issues like police brutality against black folk to get blacks not to vote for Hillary or don’t vote at all?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh I’m black, also Tariq heart was in the right place but knowing what we know now Russian used discord in America.. so how can you not see Russian intel used social issues like police brutality against black folk to get blacks not to vote for Hillary or don’t vote at all?
Are you really this dense?

IM THE ONE WHO TOLD 99% OF YALL THIS.

IM THE ONE WHO TOLD YALL ABOUT DUGIN.

IM THE ONE WHO TOLD YALL ABOUT COUNTLESS SOVIET PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGNS USING MINORITIES AGAINST AMERICA: And you are lynching Negroes - Wikipedia

In June 2016 he was promoting Hidden Colors 4

He's using THEM for media access. The nikka ain't that stupid. He follows the Russia investigation and knows about the anti American shyt they do. But CNN isn't calling him to promo his work. He's gotta get it how he lives.

Again in 2015:

Dude doesn't get looks from NYTimes, WaPo, MSNBC, etc. He's indie and seeks out media access.

I'm not strict enough to say EVERYONE on RT is themselves a de facto agent. Thats the problem with some of yall who follow this. Yall dont know how to discern nuance.

RT isn't even universally anti-west...but when a conflict arises between Russian and American influence, they will push the Russian one.

Same with Chinese State TV outlets.

Some of yall gotta smarten up if you're going to engage in this dialogue.