RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The judge is a diva, and I want to say has been extremely biased, but does anyone really doubt that people on both sides are reckless and foolish enough to call, write, or otherwise threaten the judge and jury? Law enforcement at all levels take that very seriously, even if it is a joke. Look how they bring Chapo Guzman to court, a 60 year old man, with a convoy and waist/arm/leg shackles.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No, wait til the third or fourth day to be concerned. Prosectors wait in panic and fear for a week or more sometimes, before the jury brings it home. But, in all reality, I think there is a concern after three days.

The fact the jury wasn't sequestered when you have the president of the United States TWEETING ABOUT THE case is grossly negligent.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ShimonPro
Prosecutors and defense lawyers have entered the courtroom having been notified of a note from the jury.
Mrs Manafort has also entered.

2:48 PM - Aug 17, 2018
Edit:
stopitslime.png

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I think its taking so long because the judge didnt let them show their exhibits during the trial. Instead he gave them the exhibits after the fact and they dont know what exhibit goes with what indictment. He has them struggling to make sense of it all. Remember this was a paperwork case and its probably not that easy to understand what you're looking at if you dont have a financial background. This is why they keep sending out notes to that dikkhead judge. No way Manafort skates on ALL charges when the accounting firm who did his taxes got on the stand and said that he was fudging the numbers.

Last edited: