RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Trump is shook. He’s going to start to act even more irrationally as Mueller gets closer to exposing him.

So does Yung Mula and them actually have a case on Trump at all? I just follow the story peripherally now, but it's hella confusing. Some are 100% convinced there was collusion, others are equally convinced Russia gate is just made up, yet others say it's just money laundering. Trying to understand where this is heading, roughly speaking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, these suspect idiots are coming out of the woodworks this past 2-3 days in here.

:comeon:
So does Yung Mula and them actually have a case on Trump at all? I just follow the story peripherally now, but it's hella confusing. Some are 100% convinced there was collusion, others are equally convinced Russia gate is just made up, yet others say it's just money laundering. Trying to understand where this is heading, roughly speaking.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Breh :gucci: I was following the thread early on, then wasn't able to follow for a while because of school. Now I'm trying to get on top of things again, but there are so many conflicting perspectives out there.

Well no one knows what Muller has but of course he has a case. We wont know the full scope of what went down until we get his report and hopefully at that point, the Dems will have taken over the House at least and we'd just have to go from there.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Breh :gucci: I was following the thread early on, then wasn't able to follow for a while because of school. Now I'm trying to get on top of things again, but there are so many conflicting perspectives out there.
Trump and his team have been lying and having to change their stories on nearly every subject for months and months, several Trump team members have already pleaded guilty and Trump has himself essentially admitted to collusion and committed obstruction both, publicly, out in the open, on national television.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
If we don't find a way to turn the Republican party into a permanent minority this country is toast.
That would have to start with a complete overhaul of our education systems. Now most of our education systems work in favor of the Republican party. They don't want people asking any questions, and learning to vote for their best interests.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

my man is loosing his grip on everything.
he's gonna 100% trump out on tv some time in the next two months and have the whole planet like
dwill.png

Stop acting like a hoe

dapped and repped.

start on pg.1

i hope someone has a recording of this buffoonery.
i would love to hear this shyt.