RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Even if he escapes the charges he's going to be next level broke with all the billable hours:

"Ostrich jackets is cool to cop but more important are lawyers fees" :huhldup:

@Hood Critic
I wanted a guilty verdict today to get our Friday fukkery game poppin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cohen still fukking him over huh? Omarosa won't release the flutes though. She's going to drag this shyt out as long as possible. She is an user and opportunist. I haven't like that bytch since she killed Michael Clark Duncan.

I just read up on this. I dunno about her killing him, but DAMN shes fukkin trash..

:usure: He was perfectly healthy before that bytch came into his life.
I was wondering when someone was going to bring up her "Green Mile" history... :mjpls:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm no trial lawyer, but I wonder if the Judge did that intentionally in an effort to orchestrate a mistrial or a not guilty verdict?

Or is this just another odd "quirk" of this judge that he does in all trials?
Certainly seems that way when you consider this was supposed to be a "homerun" open and shut case. All these little improper interjections and attempts to muddy the waters in any way was their only chance and it fits the Trump team m.o. of just throwing all kinds of bullshyt at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I took all of that odd behavior and inexplicable hostility from the judge toward the prosecution as a signal to any magas in the jury that they could also try whatever maga nonsense they could come up with and see how they can all help Manafort skate somehow. I'm also interpreting all these notes from the jury to the judge as their way of saying "Ok we want to get this guy off to help Dear Leader. What's the best way to make it look legit and also can you protect us when we do?"

:yeshrug:

Fatalist? Conspiratorial? Yes. Hope I'm fukking wrong. But cant put anything past these people and this unprecedented time we're living in.