RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Edit:
stopitslime.png

"hurry up, i got a tinder date" :heh:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think its taking so long because the judge didnt let them show their exhibits during the trial. Instead he gave them the exhibits after the fact and they dont know what exhibit goes with what indictment. He has them struggling to make sense of it all. Remember this was a paperwork case and its probably not that easy to understand what you're looking at if you dont have a financial background. This is why they keep sending out notes to that dikkhead lawyer. No way Manafort skates on ALL charges when the accounting firm who did his taxes got on the stand and said that he was fudging the numbers.

I'm no trial lawyer, but I wonder if the Judge did that intentionally in an effort to orchestrate a mistrial or a not guilty verdict?

Or is this just another odd "quirk" of this judge that he does in all trials?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

The Hill
1 hr ·
A judge has ruled that a confidentiality agreement between President Trump's campaign and a former staffer is limited in scope because of mistaken wording in the contract — a decision that could have major ramifications for other non-disclosure agreements signed by former Trump staffers.

THEHILL.COM

Judge says Trump campaign messed up on wording of confidentiality deals

lol

Cohen still fukking him over huh? Omarosa won't release the flutes though. She's going to drag this shyt out as long as possible. She is an user and opportunist. I haven't like that bytch since she killed Michael Clark Duncan.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Cohen still fukking him over huh? Omarosa won't release the flutes though. She's going to drag this shyt out as long as possible. She is an user and opportunist. I haven't like that bytch since she killed Michael Clark Duncan.
I just read up on this. I dunno about her killing him, but DAMN shes fukkin trash..