RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I’m gonna have to go with this one. I been fukking stoned from when I wake up til I go to sleep since I got my med card, and I ain’t bullshytting either, I have been to the dispensary once a week since mid July, non stop smoking. On vacation next week, so I don’t plan on taking a tolerance break until at least mid sept.
I ain't taken a tolerance break in 4 years brother smh. Then moved to CO smh smh. What state are you in? Flower/concentrate?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Simply put the senate has to go eventually. Not sure what would replace it or how that would be done, but by 2040 roughly, some 70% of the population will be in the 15 most populated states and the other 30% will be in 35 states. By that point roughly 30% of the people will have 70% of the senate. It’s beyond even the most extreme cases of gerrymandering in regards to the house. Something needs to change going forward, because that screams a red flag in the way of social progress.
There is no reason to get rid of the senate. It was set up in a logical way. The House goes by population and the Senate goes by the state. That way, every state is on equal footing and state population is taken into consideration as well.
its a question of whether having every state on a representational equal footing still makes sense today. the discrepency in size between the smallest and largest states is really large and having every state be equally represented in such an important group as the senate is pretty anti-democratic

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
its a question of whether having every state on a representational equal footing still makes sense today. the discrepency in size between the smallest and largest states is really large and having every state be equally represented in such an important group as the senate is pretty anti-democratic
Need I remind you that we live in the United STATES? We live in a collection of states that make up the United States of America. Each state is equal.

To put it another way, you only get 1 vote per country in the UN. Are you suggesting that India and China should have 5x the votes as the US, and 50x that of small European countries?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I swear bruhs, 9 times out of 10(if not 10/10) a blonde woman is a Trump supporter. Whether natural or not. Everytime.
That's there white supremacist (Aryan) troop. I hate each of those bytches
Refused to smash a pawg recently because she had blonde hair....

I just couldn't do it.....

Cant hook up with a chick that looks like someone that could accuse me or someone of my complex of false accusation...

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Need I remind you that we live in the United STATES? We live in a collection of states that make up the United States of America. Each state is equal.

To put it another way, you only get 1 vote per country in the UN. Are you suggesting that India and China should have 5x the votes as the US, and 50x that of small European countries?
thats a false analogy. the united states is an unusual country because of the significance of states. why does it make sense each state is equal in a body like the senate?
the reason its like that in the first place was because most voters at the first constitutional convention were among the absolute richest of their states. they were people for whom interstate trade was more consequential and they focused legaslative energy on things like that extensively.
NOW its not like that. NOW our legislative body is a hyper partisan body. and the senate gets lifelong votes to affirm supreme court justices who settle important racial legal disputes like affirmaive action, voting discrimination issues. state representation in the senate overrepresents white voters.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

I get the message here, but I've never seen a bank, lender, hedge fund, insurance co., etc., loan out more than 80-90% of the value of a property. It's required by law that a third party assess the value of a property and you can't even talk to them.

Before 2008 this may have been a more likely scenario.