RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The FBI arrested a Russian spy last month :damn::mindblown:

799Z.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why in God's name is does she waste her time talking to these people on a nighty basis is :mindblown:
CNN sucks bruh. They always put these out of control trumpers on there as a "devil's advocate" but it's just all a set up like wwf.

Msnbc is basically 100% Trump dikkriding free. And just much better overall while cnn tries way too hard.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
CNN sucks bruh. They always put these out of control trumpers on there as a "devil's advocate" but it's just all a set up like wwf.

Msnbc is basically 100% Trump dikkriding free. And just much better overall while cnn tries way too hard.

I mean come the fukk on man.

She's got too much to offer to debate Trump supporters on a nightly basis attempting to change their minds.

I'd walk out and go do a podcast before I'd subject myself to that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But even more important, if the Dems ever get back into power they HAVE to do something about this gerrymandering/electoral college bullshyt.

We can't keep having this situation where rural white voters have a wildly disproportionate influence on election outcomes. Right now 60% of the country is basically disenfranchised.

At some point we have to rethink the whole system. It burns me that Montana has the same number of senators as California. shyt is wildly unfair.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Talking about the museum off eastern parkway in crown heights? That’s 5 minutes from me. You don’t want to buy property in Brooklyn, and definitely not here in this neighborhood considering traffic and price. A house over 2500 square feet with a driveway and garage will run you well over $750,000 and is probably closer to $1 million honestly. By comparison my mother’s cousin and her husband bought a mansion in colts neck (south jersey for those who don’t know where it is) for $1 million, though I’m pretty sure they bought it on a foreclosure so it cost less. It’s basically Johnny Sack’s house. Me and the wife looked up a brownstone in Carroll gardens by comparison that was 3000 square feet and 4 bedrooms with no driveway or yard or garage and it went for $4.8 million. Queens might have some decent prices. Orlando has good prices and low taxes though. The house I grew up in recently went for $370,000 and was 3000 square feet, a garage, multi car driveway, yard, pool, screen house, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, bonus room above the garage, and property taxes around $4000 a year. Houses around that size in that price range aren’t uncommon in the area if you’re willing to move.

It is the worst. My car has been backed into 4-5 times while parked in the 27 months since I moved back here. It drives your insurance through the roof too. No crashes on my record and the best rate I got for my 2001 Celica was nearly $300 a month. It would take 30 minutes to go 3.4 miles from home to where my wife works :dead:
About to cop a crib in lake Nona 4 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms. 2 car garage. 2400 sq ft. 2 car garage for just under 300,000:blessed:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At some point we have to rethink the whole system. It burns me that Montana has the same number of senators as California. shyt is wildly unfair.
Simply put the senate has to go eventually. Not sure what would replace it or how that would be done, but by 2040 roughly, some 70% of the population will be in the 15 most populated states and the other 30% will be in 35 states. By that point roughly 30% of the people will have 70% of the senate. It’s beyond even the most extreme cases of gerrymandering in regards to the house. Something needs to change going forward, because that screams a red flag in the way of social progress.