RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I love that area by the Brooklyn Museum so much :banderas:

I wanted to move there but my wife fronted and was like no we don’t know anybody in Brooklyn who’s gonna babysit the kids

unless you have that money for a nanny from the Caribbean and a high tolerance for the fukkery that comes along with parking, i would not suggest living there.

It is the worst. My car has been backed into 4-5 times while parked in the 27 months since I moved back here. It drives your insurance through the roof too. No crashes on my record and the best rate I got for my 2001 Celica was nearly $300 a month. It would take 30 minutes to go 3.4 miles from home to where my wife works :dead:

my car was hit 3 times while it was parked in BK.
once by a forklift that took out my back window.
once by a drunk driver that sided swiped my shyt and took off my front bumper.
another time by who knows what.

At some point we have to rethink the whole system. It burns me that Montana has the same number of senators as California. shyt is wildly unfair.

i agree.
america needs to re-imagine how it's citizens are represented at the highest levels of government.

it's called a public defender.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
This is 100% similar to the IRONIC/JOKING #TrumpSet :troll: versus the actual TrumpSet:whitejordanpls: :scust:

Some people enjoyed him blowing up the GOP field of candidates:mjlol:...then things got real. :merchant:
Those people are as dumb as the rednecks that voted for him, and now they sitting around unemployed because of him.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
is manafort's team going to cross examine witnesses or are they just going to just do their final presentation?
did they cross examine anyone other then gates?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@DafnaLinzer
Trump explains to WSJ why he acted against Brennan today and threatened the same for others:

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham,” Mr. Trump said in an interview. “And these people led it!”

He added: “So I think it’s something that had to be done.”

10:20 PM - Aug 15, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm